N U M B E R - S E V E N

Start from the beginning

" U-Um.. Let me prepare first, Deku-kun.. " She said with a smile while nodding and began to leave the room.

Midoriya prepared a small breakfast for them to munch on while waiting for her girlfriend to finish dressing up, he made a simple egg mayo sandwich and packed fresh orange juice for them to drink on the way. After their food is prepared, he looked at his car and quickly clean his car from inside and out as he checked for the engine in case of a breakdown might happen on the way to travel. He moved around the house for an hour and finally, Ochako was ready with a comfortable sundress and a blazer hanging on her arm just in case it gets cold, she saw her boyfriend so busy preparing making her smile with all the effort he's been doing.

" I'm done. " Ochako replied and the actor looked at her all sweaty.

" Great! You stay on the couch and I'll have a quick shower, okay? " He said as she nodded with a smile.

" Yes, Dad.. " She responded with a sarcastic tone making him pinch her cheek.

" Boyfriend mochi... I'm your boyfriend... " He repeated and gave a peck on the cheek as he rushed to the bathroom to shower.

It didn't take too long for him to shower as for the brunette, she obeyed his boyfriend by staying on the couch then took a random book for her to read while waiting. Even though it was boring as hell, she didn't want to worry Deku more if she tried moving around. 

" I'm done! " He exclaimed while he rubbed his wet hair with a towel and gets out of the room with a casual white shirt and pants to wear.

" Use a blow dryer- " She was about to stand up on the couch but stopped when he set beside her smiling and kissing her cheeks repeatedly.

" I don't mind leaving my hair a bit wet while going on the road, it's going to dry after a couple of mins anyway... " Izuku said as she pouted holding the towel he was using to dry up his hair.

" Don't rush about this, Deku-kun.. " Ochako tried to calm him down as he began to release his anxiety a little.

" I-I know.. " He stuttered and looked down on the floor, " I don't want you to worry of what would be my mom's reaction to all this.. " 

Ochako smiles as she lean for a kiss and pulled away staring at his worried eyes, " We will keep Eri whether they would accept her or not.. " 

He nodded and kissed her back but longer this time as he held her cheek their make-out session begin to be more desirable, He goes forward as Ochako wrapped her arms around his neck not noticing the towel falling on the floor. They continue kissing and pulling away to breathe some air, panting with their face all flustered from that heated kiss.

" You look so sexy in that dress, Ochako.. " He whispered making the brunette blush even more.

" Deku, we need to leave..~ " She whimpered as she looked away from embarrassment.

" We've been officially together for two weeks already.. " He said as he gets off the couch and dried his curly green hair with the towel dropped on the floor, " I can't wait to take you on a date on our monthsary, Mochi.. " 

" Pfft.. " Ochako stands up as well and playfully slaps his arm, " let's just go and visit your mom.. "

≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪≫

They began to drive to the road as Ochako munched on the egg sandwich that Deku made, he sometimes get a bite when she puts a piece of sandwich near him. They had their wholesome time together while traveling and sometimes laugh when they encounter on the sidewalk, it lessened the anxiety they had before in the morning.