"........" Tears started to stream down her face again as she moved her ear over. "Then speak, I'll remember it."

Liu Fuyi reached out and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight embrace. His jaw was placed against the top of her head. After a long moment, he finally released her and started to recite the chant into her ear.

"Remember, directly face the fissure and borrow the fourth watch's moonlight rays to speed up the Demon Restraining Pagoda..... The chant.... Don't spread it outside....." 2

"Ok......"

Mu Yao leaned into his chest again. She could feel the front of his clothes had been moistened by a layer of night frost. The two of them cuddled for a while as they listened to the sounds of combat outside between Mu Sheng and the illusion demon. They were silent.

A good while after, Liu Fuyi patted Mu Yao's lapel, "It's almost time."

Mu Yao could not bear it and the tears that poured down her face tasted oh so bitter.

He didn't urge her. He only watched the floating bits of dust illuminated by the light ray. He spoke softly: "Yao'er, if we can get through this disaster, let's get married alright?"

".....ok."

He looked in the direction of the door. There was a period of strange silence outside. "If we can't get through this disaster, in the next life.... I'll help you put on the phoenix crest." 3

The door was suddenly pushed open, slamming into the wall with a loud bang. The porcelain bottles placed on the shelves all tumbled down one after another, causing another loud moment of shattering sounds.

The illusion demon's red skirt was just like a scarlet flag. Her bare snow white legs walked towards them step after step. Her fingertips glimmered with a sharp light.

Mu Sheng stumbled forward. He almost seemed like he had been tossed into the room with great force as he barely managed to steady himself and stand up by supporting himself on a cabinet. He quickly looked around and his expression changed.

His sister wasn't here.

The illusion demon's gaze also swept through the empty formation on the ground and ruthlessness filled her face, "Where is she?"

Liu Fuyi was extremely deferential, head lowered while standing at the side. Half of his face was concealed in the shadows, "She was struggling too much so I brought her down to the cellar."

The illusion demon did not become suspicious and relaxed. On the contrary, she turned her head to observe Mu Sheng, who had been entangled with her the entire way here. She let out a barely discernible smile from her side profile.

Mu Sheng followed her proud gaze and looked down, finding that he was coincidentally standing in a few motes of light.

The illusion demon's face was one of mocking and its smile was exaggerated, "Truly a pair of brother and sister. Both of you took the initiative to enter the formation, and saved me the effort."

Mu Sheng felt like something wasn't right and tried to squeeze his Demon Restraining Circlet, gathering strength to leap away but his feet suddenly stopped. Immediately afterwards, his face turned pale and he collapsed in the formation.

The illusion demon looked down at him in satisfaction. Her bright red lips slightly opened, "Truly what a pity. If it wasn't because I was afraid of causing too much chaos, you could've still wasted another hour of my time."

She raised her head to look at Liu Fuyi's hand and an innocent smile on her face, "Brother Liu, speaking of the great reunion, missing anyone is a great pity. Bring me to where you locked up that girl."