However, they never would have thought they would be chasing after a man without regard for their own lives. And that she'd be completely unreasonable and unwilling to listen to anyone's words. Only then did the realization dawn upon them that this hot potato couldn't be passed on.

Princess Diji stared at him fiercely. "If you want to return then you can return by yourselves," She gritted her teeth, as if having made up her mind. She pointed at the pitch-black abyss beside them, emphasizing each word she uttered, saying them one by one.

"This.princess.is.going.down.into.the.fissure!"

Miaomiao's mind froze for a moment. The time had come.

Sure enough, Mu Yao, who was on the side and had sustained heavy injuries, was as silent as a shadow until she heard those three words. As if she had been startled awake, she quickly walked forward a few steps and it looked as if she was about to jump into the fissure.

"Hey! Sister Mu!" Miaomiao grabbed her and lowered her voice as she swiftly urged her, "Sister Mu, calm down..."

"Sister!" Mu Sheng fought for an opening through the mass of demons surrounding him and yelled through the air, stopping Mu Yao. The scattered hairs on his forehead had already been soaked through with sweat and his face was deathly pale. From head to toe, he appeared as if he had just been scooped up from a fish tank. His eyes had reddened. "Sister...don't go down, down at the bottom, there could be a trap!"

This time, he wasn't exaggerating.

After the illusion demon jumped into the fissure, it disappeared. If the bottom was the illusion demon's home, then the fissure was the entrance. Why would a great demon steal a treasure and return home only to leave the door open? Could it be waiting for someone to enter and demand for the treasure?

The illusion demon left the fissure because it was waiting for Mu Yao to jump into its trap without a second thought. But no one had any idea what kind of trap was waiting down there.

Of course, Mu Yao understood this logic. But even so, she couldn't afford to worry about whether he was dead or alive at this time. She looked at the fissure and said despairingly, "Fuyi is down there."

"Sister... It's dangerous down there, don't go down...

As a group, it was already dangerous, he had to stay watchful and alert of his surroundings but eventually, he would still end up distracted in one way or another.

Whilst he was trying to stop her, he had already taken several hits. In a moment, he had gone from being even to being at a disadvantage.

Mu Yao walked towards the fissure with a poor complexion. "No matter if he's dead or alive, I want to bring Fuyi back up."

Miaomiao's heart leapt to her throat. When the original work had reached this part, the little back-stabbing expert, Ling Yu, who usually hid herself in shadowy corners, reappeared: She mistakenly thought Liu Fuyi was dead.

Heartbroken and inconsolable, her grief turned into hatred within moments. She pushed the hesitant Mu Yao down the fissure and ran into the woods alone.

Mu Sheng's anger soared at seeing this and as a result, he hated her down to his bones.

This was a mission which needed to be completed at her three-fourths progress mark: Right under his eyes, she had to push the sister he loved most into the fissure.

She turned left, then right, so anxious that she could hardly keep herself standing still.

Princess Duanyang, who was on the side, was still arguing with the Taoists. "Why can't I go down into the fissure?