Watching and dreaming final

KIND OF SPOILERS IN THE FIC FOR WATCHING AND DREAMING???‼️‼️

Man...What a show. WHAT A SHOW! To accurately convey how much joy and love I've had with this series...is too much to go into for a short intro. Regardless, I cannot believe we're actually here. Especially after such a fantastic season that, let's be honest, had NO RIGHT to be as good as it was. Going in, I was a little worried that the finale wouldn't have the best treatment, what with Disney, the homophobic bastards that they are (that was a joke...kind of), shortening the series and making Season Three have three specials that are forty-five to fifty-five minutes long. But I could not be more pleasantly surprised to find out how wrong I was.
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
in the Collection Room in the Archive House. Camila begins to wake when Gus holds a light spell above her. Gus deactivates the light spell.]

Gus gasps. "She's waking up!"

[The others look at Camila. Gus helps her to get to sitting position as she repositions her glasses.]

Wha...what's happening? Where's Luz?

[Hunter's, Willow's, Amity's, and Gus' facial expressions all drop as she asks this.]

Gus: Uh...

[Camila is now nervous. Meanwhile, everyone hears rumbling not far from them, and they all look to see the walls and ceiling begin to collapse.

Amity tries to create a shield with abomination matter, but it does not take form and falls on top of her.]
"What's wrong with my magic?"

[Camila stands up and walks to Amity.] "Can't you tell? You're exhausted. You all are! None of you have gotten rest in days."

Willow: But what can we do? We can't leave everyone like this.

Hunter: And what about Luz?

[Amity's face saddens.]

Camila: Luz is a clawthorne and a Noceda. You know what that means? It means she's way too stubborn to let any of this get her down.
[While saying this, Camila puts her arm around Amity. Amity blushes at the mention of Luz.]

[Camila walks forward, looking up at the Collected figures, and sighs.] She'll be okay.

[Tears have welled up in Camila's eyes.] In the meantime, [she wipes away her tears and prepares a notepad and pencil] I think I know how we can help, even without your magic.

__________________