Eclipse lake part 1

Notes:

I've been having thoughts of having eda, oswald and raine to be in a poly relationship. I've written polypearls for Steven universe so it's not a problem for me
Chapter Text
Abomaton grunts helping unmasked belos put tubes and pipes in the portal door.

( Li'l Rascal chirps before disappearing)

Hunter trying to be quiet. Shoo!

Emperor Belos announces to his younger nephew. "Would you like to see how it works, Hunter?"

Hunter gasps from his hiding place. I didn't mean to hide, Emperor Belos."

Emperor Belos unmasked. "We found every piece of the door. But without the power of the real key, it refuses to open."

Hunter asked. Is it true that rain doesn't boil in the human realm?

Emperor Belos said with happiness. It is. Just like your big brother You know, I've been there before. Did I ever tell you that?

Hunter shakes head)

Emperor Belos adds happily. "The trees there are green, the nights are quiet... I look forward to seeing it again. Were you spying on me just to hear these boring stories?"

Hunter asks belos. The operation at the knee, why did you switch me out with Kikimora?

Emperor Belos announces walking with hunter to the exit. " Everyone has a use, Hunter. Kikimora has her intricate little plans, the scouts carry out orders, and you... well, the Titan has big plans for you, and it would such a hassle to find a replacement. So, right now, you can be useful by staying safe in the castle and soon you can be reunited with your big brother."

Hunter panics. If this is punishment for failing my last mission, I swear I can do better!

Emperor Belos simply replies. Good night, Hunter. (closes door)

Hunter turns and runs away)

________________________

Meanwhile at the owl house. Luz is unfortunately sick with the common mold.....no one is sure how will it affect humans.

Amity going through her check list. Hooty, what's your status?

Hooty breaks window) The perimeter's secured. Nothing's getting past me!

Amity adds. Good. Clean up that mess.

Hooty replies. Ma'am! (sweeps broken window pieces away)