Recap of everything

I'm alive and hyped for the season two!
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Few hours later.

And that's how we escaped from the Emperor.

[Cut to Luz's room, where she's laying on her stomach in her sleeping bag. King is asleep at her feet]

Luz talking to her phone. Everyone told me he was the most powerful witch alive.

[Cut to the view of Luz's phone, where she's recording a video]

Luz: But look at this, Mom. [holds up the chip of Belos's mask] I chipped off a piece of his mask! I know he's not invincible now. [her expression falls] It's a strange feeling, having gone through so much and, not having you here to share it with but the bright side I have my mom and dad reunited again.
I don't know when or how I'm gonna see you again or at least tell you I'm sorry. [puts her phone down and looks at a picture of her and Camila, then at the ball of light hovering in front of her] But I will find my way home to you. I promise. Deja una luz puesta para mí. Te quiero.

[Luz pokes the ball of light, putting it out. Several balls of light hovering outside of her window float away.

______________________

Meanwhile at the emperor's castle.

Cut to a staircase in the Emperor's Castle, which Belos is standing in front of and Kikimora is walking down]

Kikimora begs. "Sire, those miscreants are still at large. Please, allow me to capture them."

Emperor Belos announces. "Worry not, Kiki. We'll be keeping an eye on the inhabitants of the Owl House."

[Belos nods to a gold robed figure wearing a mask that resembles an owl. They nod back before walking away]

Emperor Belos adds. "In the meantime, the Day of Unity is almost upon us...

[Belos turns, and the camera moves to reveal a round white frame with wings attached to it, partially built. Inside the frame is the portal door, still broken, but being pieced back together]

Emperor Belos: ...and we have much work to do.

Notes:

I want to write of season two but some of y'all would probably get upset about spoilers, so I'm going to write one more chapter ( Luz and oswald) and wait for season two to write my opinion.

As for the golden guard spy I have a role for him before he was ever announced as a character in the show. Life was getting in my way.

Feel free to comment and ask questions