- Isabella, let him speak. He can't do it because of your... - Nickolas didn't finish because of the look that I gave to him.

- REALLY? CAN'T SPEAK?! - I let him catch a breath and pulled a gun to his eye. - Where is my daughter, bastard? 

- Your daughter is the one who is a bastard, bitch..ah... - I shot his shoulder.

- WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER? 

- Out of the city, the first church. 

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Body without a head. 

In half an hour, we were there. The small town, the old church but there was no Lizie and no others.

- Lizzie! - I shouted. My heart was breaking. My daughter is in danger.

- Lizzie! - Stefano came from the other side. - Nothing.

All our people were searching for her here.

- No! Please, no! - I started to give up! I couldn't feel my legs, I just fell. 

- Isabella!

- Please, Stefano, please, find our daughter. 

- I will find her, mia regina. I will. - My husband kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. 

I couldn't lose her. Not her. And then I felt something in my chest. My baby girl. I stood up and run to the old, almost broken farm near the church.

- Lizzie! - I shouted while Stefano was trying to open the door. - Lizzie, mama is here!

Nickolas, Matteo, Klaus, and others came to us. Finally, Stefano broke the lock and I ran inside. 

- Lizzie! _ I shouted one more time and saw the horse, laying near the opposite wall. 

- Mama? 

- Lizzie! - I run closer and saw that my baby girl was hiding behind the horse. - My baby! - I picked her up and hugged her. Tears were running down my cheeks but I didn't care. I found my baby.

- Lizzie! - Stefano run to us and hugged us. - My principessa. Are you alright? - She just nodded.

- Let's go home, young lady. - Nickolas came to us and wanted to take Lizzie.

- No! - I  shouted. - No! - I hugged my daughter more tightly and got up. 

- Isabella. - Stefano looked at me. 

- My daughter will come with me. No one dares to touch her or take her from me. Even you! - I was angry. I was angry at everyone but especially at me. I had to protect her. I swore to protect her and I failed. 

Stefano's pov

-... Even you! - Isabella shouted and I felt numb. She doesn't trust me anymore. I knew that she was angry and scared, but Lizzie is my daughter too.

- Give her time. - Matteo whispered in my ear and we went behind Isabella. 

- It's ok, brother. - Nickolas said. - Now, it's ok.

Isabella stopped in front of our car and looked behind us. Lizzie was saying something to her. 

- Ok. - My wife answered and kissed our daughter's hair. I realized only now that Isabella's clothes and chest were covered in blood but it seems that Lizzie didn't get scared of it. My wife came to us so I took a moment and kissed my daughter's forehead. 

- Lizzie wants to take that horse with us. 

- Daddy, please. She saved me. - Our daughter was begging me.