CHAPTER 11

YEAR LATER

Even though Charlotte has had no energy to play around she has managed to keep a smile on her face. She didn't like seeing her brothers sad it made her sad.

"Hey kid how you feeling today?" Noah's asks Charlotte . Isn't it obvious.

"I'm ok I want nuggets" She was hungry and she didn't like hospital food. She had been getting chemo since her cancer is in the higher stages. All she wanted to do was play.

"I'll get you some nuggets when I get back alright because I gotta go to training"

"Ok is Leo coming" he chuckles and nods. She smiles. Charlotte is tired but she wants to goof around with Noah like she was doing just a year ago.

"Yes princess Leo's coming" Leo was always at the hospital when Noah wasn't. Jackson went once in a while he just didn't want her to see him in an emotional state.

"Can I call Leo please" he nods and hands her his phone with Leo's number pulled up.

"Hello?" Charlotte giggles at the sound of his voice.

"Oh hey Ce what's up"

"I'm hungry I want McDonald's please" he chuckles. Leo didn't like hospital food either. Leo was at a meeting but he promised to get back to the hospital once he was done so Noah could go to training.

"Sure kid I'll get you some food do you want the happy meal?"

"Yes please , thank you Leo love you bye bye"

"Bye Charlotte love you too princess" he hangs up and goes back to his meeting.

After a while Leo came back and Noah left to train. As Leo walked in Charlotte couldn't help but smile. He had brought her a happy meal her favorite.

"Look what I brought for you little miss" Leo said as he was handing her the food" she took it from him and ate a fry right away.

"Thanks Lee want some" she says while holding up a nugget in one hand and a fry in another.

"I'll take a fry the nuggets are for you kid" she nods as he takes the fry from her little fingers and dips it in ketchup. After they ate Leo laid right next to her as they cuddled. They both ended up falling asleep and of course Mrs.Fox was there. After a few hours Noah came back and walked in to find them cuddled up sleeping. He smiled and took a picture on his phone. Memories.

"About time you came here" Noah said as he felt the presence of Jackson behind him.

"I was busy at work" Noah just laughed quietly.

"Really because I call your office and turns out they fucking fired you what the fuck did you do to get fired" Noah snapped as he turned around and closed the door to the room he didn't want to wake them up.

"What are you my dad I don't owe you an explanation I am your legal guardian." Jackson said while pointing at Noah which Noah hated. See he acted like a king. Jackson had been hanging out with the wrong crew and his boss found out and fired him.

"How are we gonna pay for her treatment is you don't have a fucking job idiot have a brain for just a fucking second" Noah didn't like being disrespected. Noah got annoyed with Jackson and left he had to get ready for his big game tomorrow. He was participating in the World Cup it was his dream and it was finally coming true. Although he didn't like the idea of him leaving Charlotte alone with those two dickheads.

————————————————————
Hey! I know I'm evil.

Next chapter you will understand why I've been time skipping.