I grinned when I saw who's calling me. "Hello, my favorite old man."

"This old man still as your mother screaming all ni-"

"Noooo, I do not want to hear about that dad. That's so gross!" I groan as he chuckles loudly.

"Oh right, that one slipped I promise sweetie." I could hear laughing in the background and I knew it was mom. "So, I've called to tell you that we'll be having a family dinner tomorrow night so you have to be here."

I smiled. "Of course dad, I'll be there. It's been two weeks since I've seen you or mom." I said as I drove up to my penthouse, I bought this house when I turned 19, with my own money of course.

I know my parents are billionaires and what not, but I do make my own money by modeling. I like doing things on my own without the help of my parents money.

I got out after I parked in my garage, taking out my bags as I hear dad sigh on the phone as I put it on speaker. "Well make sure to come tomorrow, everyone will be there too."

"I promise I will dad, I can't wait to see everyone again." I told him, taking off my heels and dropped on my bed as soon as I reached my bedroom.

I had a very ectic day, I had over three different photoshoots today- then I had to go find a house cleaner to clean up his house for when he gets here.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow princess, we love you." He says and I hummed hearing mom also yelling her love you to me.

I yawned, "I love you both, bye." I hang up after that as I fell asleep right where my head laid.

The vibration of my phone woke me up and I groan jot wanting to wake up, I yawned before answering it with my eyes still closed

"Hey bitch." My bestfriend voice blasted through the phone as I rubbed my eyes trying to stay awake. God, what's with him and all that noise in the background.

Oh right, he must be working at the bar tonight.

"Aren't you suppose to be serving people drinks? Why are you bothering me sir?"

I need to take a bath since as I fell asleep before I could take one. That's so unlikely of me, I must be really tired.

"You're right, I could be talking to all these sexy ass men right now but here I am talking to you." He sassed and I smirked at his playboy ways.

Alex fucks anything that has a penis, not that I'm judging or anything but this man has people wanting to fight me over him.

If only they knew he only loves dicks.