A Dark Future Awaits Pt. 1

Y/N began to look around his surroundings and saw that he was in the middle of a hole on the streets of Orario. He soon got out of the hole and saw that he was in the ruined church, but it looked even more destroyed. Y/N soon went down the stairs to see that it was a wreak. 

Y/N: Hello! Hestia! Bell! Anyone!

Y/N waited to hear someone replying back. But as far as he knows, no one replied back. Y/N went back up the stairs and soon exited the church, but as he did, He was soon met by a figure waiting outside the church. 

Y/N: Kamen Rider Gai. 

Gai soon charged at him, and Y/N avoided his attack. Y/N soon pulled out his ridewatch and pressed it. 

Zio!

Y/N then inserted the watch on the side of his driver and then pressed the button that was on the top of the driver. 

Y/N: Henshin!

Y/N then rotated the driver as well as Kick Gai, who was coming at him again.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zio!  

Y/N then summoned his Zikan Girade. Soon, Y/N started slashing at Gai. Gai then pulled away from Y/N and soon pulled a card and inserted it into his metalvisor. 

Advent!

The monster came through a building, ramming at him. Y/N soon fell to the ground, the monster soon tried to attack him again, this time Y/N was able to dodge him. Y/N then pulled out a ridewatch and pressed it. 

Build!

Y/N then inserted the build watch on the other side of his driver. Y/N then pressed the button on the top of the driver and then rotated the driver. 

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zio! Armor Time! Best Match! Build!

Y/N then used his drill crusher attached to his right arm to attack the monster that came after him again. Soon, the monster backed away to Gai, and Y/N pressed both of the watches on his driver. 

Finish Time! Build!

Y/N then rotated the driver and jumped in the air, and as he jumped, he landed on a formula equation, which led him to Gai in the monster. 

Vortex! Time Break!

Soon, Y/N managed to slash at both the monster and Gai. As he turned around, Gai soon fell to his knees and disappeared.

Y/N: Okay, seriously! What in the hell is going on!

Y/N saw a golden light pillar of light appear close a bit further out, and soon, he saw the gold light begin to change into a red pillar of light. 

Y/N: Guess I'll find out if I go there. 

Y/N then ran to where the light could be seen.

Elsewhere

In the middle of the Freya familia's home of Folkvangr. Freya was in the middle of the red light and was looking around to see many of her familia members were on the ground, some where either dead others were unconscious. One of the members was being held by his neck while Ohma Zio was holding him with one hand and had another hand on a ridewatch, pressing it to Freya's chest. 

Freya familia member: Gahhh! Kahhh!

Ohma Zio: Yes. Keep struggling, keep ignoring the difference between us and watch as I take your goddess away and erase her from this world. 

Freya soon began to shed a tear as she was now prepared for what was about to happen. As she closed her eyes, she began to think of one person in her mind. A certain white-haired young man. But before the end could come , Y/N appeared and slashed at Ohma Zio's chest. Causing him damage and releasing the Freya familia member, backing away from Freya, and drop four ridewatches as well. Ohma Zio soon looked at who attacked him and was stunned for a few seconds at what he saw.