ོ 20

"The truth is the only safe ground to stand upon."
- Kaz from BTL

Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again." -Bikram Choudhury

Even if you stumble, you're still moving forward."

Use what talents you possess, the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." -Henry van Dyke

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." -Maria Robinson

- a week later

| Justine Skye

I had finally found myself again. I fell more in love with August .
He helped me finish my song and also gain the courage to fire Dj and all the workers he hired . I hired my old crew back and a few new ones . Tre Ace started this stupid rumor about he dumped me , hit and quit but I wasn't gonna even get worked up about it.

I found a new music producer and he created the beat for A Train , which I loved .

Today was I back in my home state , finally in so long .
I haven't talked to my parents but I have talked to Raven and she said everything's been good and that she's going to college in New York.

I told her I was happy for her and that I hope everything go well for her and she wished me the same luck .

I was waiting backstage , getting ready to go on stage . I loved the outfit Kristi picked out for me . They had just finished straightening my real hair .

"Thank you boo." I said , putting on the plaid shirt to top the outfit off .

"Justine! Justine!" I turned to some interviewers and paparazzi .

"How do you feel about what TreAce said ?" They asked .

I hesitated for a moment . I looked to the side as that old habit kicked in , expecting to see Dj but then I remembered , this is all me now.

"I wish him the best. Everything about and between us was fake but I've finally found something real , me. I hope he do the same and stop letting them mold him into something other than himself." I said . Security told them they had to go after I said what I had to say .

"Five minutes Justine." The guy told me , I nodded .

"Justine!" I looked back seeing August waving me over . I walked down the steps towards him when I saw Rena and Nick .

"Oh my goodness." I said about to give them a hug til they stepped back with an eyebrow raised and Rena 's arms folded .

"Girrl I otta beat your ass ! What you think this is ! Abandon friends challenge?" Nick yelled at me. I couldn't help but smile , I missed him , I missed them .

"Motherfucka why you smiling?"

" I'm so sorry. It wasn't me these past few months. That was the molded Justine but I've found myself again and I'm sorry and I apologize from the bottom of my heart . I love you guys and you're my best friends. I'm sorry for the way I treated you guys." I said truthfully , looking at both of them.

"Please forgive me." I added .

Nick folded his arms before rolling his eyes and sighing .

"They're ready for you now Justine!" One of the guys yelled.