ོ11

Next Day

August Alsina |

It was weighing heavy on my mind where I was gonna work now. I could barely sleep last night about it .

Since it was Sunday , Justine didn't have school so we agreed to some lunch .

I had already ordered us some foods and some cherry lemonades .

I laid my head in my hands as I began to think.

Who even knew ?

Who would just go tell them like that ?

My thoughts got cut off as I heard the front door of the diner open. I looked up and saw Justine look around before spotting me , and walking over.

"Hii.." She dragged smiling as she sat down. "Oh my god this looks good." She said , immediately grabbing a fry .

"Yeah.." I said low with a weak smile. She chewed with a frown as she looked at me .

"What's Wrong?" She pouted , pinching my face upward.

"Really?"

"Yes , tell me!" She stated , eating another fry. I scratched the back of my head .

"School fount out bout us and let me go...tryna figure out what imma do." I said . She twisted her lips before looking down.

"It's not your fault aight?"

"Yeah.." She said low , almost sounding to me . "But.." She started .

"I still need a manager.." She said with a sly smirk as she chewed . I slightly chuckled and nodded , looking down .

"Is that right?"

"Yup." She said popping it as she twisted in her seat a bit .
"So are you gonna accept the job or not?" She asked .

"Yes ma'am.." I said with a hint of sarcasm . "Nice doing business with you." I said reaching over the table , giving her a handshake .

We both laughed as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well guess I don't have to stress too much. I know you're gonna blow up." I said , throwing a fry in my mouth . She side smiled .

"Maybe ."

"No maybe , it's a definite. Just watch."

"Well Dj said I need to get back in the studio and writing .." She said with a shrug . I nodded .

"That won't be a problem.."

"Nope , teamwork!" She said , pumping her fist .

"Ehh .."

She punched my arm. I rubbed it and furrowed my eyebrows .

"I was kidding.."

"Good." She said starting to take my food .
"Nuh uh , remove your fingers!" I said moving her hands .

"Grr.." She growled at me.

"The fuck."

| Vocal Session |

| Justine Skye

We had went to the building we were meeting Kristi at for my first vocal lesson.

I didn't feel like I needed them but everyone could improve right?

"Hey!" Kristi greeted me with a hug and a side hug to August .