ོ 16

You can't reverse fame. You can lose all the money, but you'll never lose people knowing you.
- J. Cole

6 months

| August Alsina

"Wooah what the fuck she got on?" I asked as I walked into Justine's dressing room.

They were wandcurling her hair while she had on this jacket that was open , slightly showing her breast with a chain necklace hanging down.

"Just the wardrobe August chill." Brittany said . She ws Justine's new fashion dresser since Dj thought it would be okay to go behind my back and fire Kristi .

We fell out about that because I couldn't trust his ass. I was going with the flow these past months but this shit right here wasn't about to cut it.

"Nah, change that. That lil choker she got on represent raw shit in the streets . She not bout to be known as that." I stated , Justine looked at me and rolled her eyes.

She had blew up more and he attitude was getting bad mainly because they were telling her to put it on as that . I furrowed my eyebrows as I sent everybody out.

They hesitated but remembered I still managed shit around and could fire their ass .

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I asked Justine as soon as we were alone . She got up, finishing her hair in the mirror .

"I have a show and interview to do. I don't have no time for your games Alsina ." I stepped a few steps back . Alsina?

"I don't know what they don put in ya head that you is but try again. That fake ass accent aint cute. Know what a choker represents from where I come from? That you used to be a prosititute . That's what you wanna be? Because right now I'm doing everything in my power to make sure you're not industry slut but the way you're working against maybe that's what you wanna be.." I vented out.

She took the chain off , throwing it at me before taking off her jacket exposing herself but it wasn't my first time seeing her.

She changed into a leather shorts an top , with knee high leather boots .

"Justine..don't let them change you man." I said softer .

"Listen August. I don't need you telling me how to live this life." She said . I shook my head.

"Don't forget where you came from and who put you on. You out here giving lap dances on stage , wearing slutty clothes and get mad because I don't want my client slash girlfriend doing that ." I stated . She turned away from me .

She grabbed her customized microphone . She flipped her hair before walking past me . I grabbed her arm.

"Listen to me! I'm doing this to keep you from getting hurt!" I yelled .

Dj walked in slowly, looking at us.

"So ..y'all been dating this whole time?" He asked low . Justine looked at him .

"Uhh." She stuttered . I shook my head just as he did too.

"Oh no. That can't get out. I'm bout to really get you on top." Dj said , leaving.

"So he's getting you on now? Don't need me huh?" I asked , scoffing . She snatched her arm from me .

"Quit trying to control my life. You act real jealous ." She said , as a few came back in attaching headset to her even though she had the microphone , she had dancing parts where she would put it down . God I hated the dances .

"I'm your manager , I'm managing you. Fuck do you mean?" I yelled .

She kept quiet as they finished doing what they had to do. A guy came in , telling Justine she had 5 minutes .

"Well.." She started as she looked in the mirror , adjusting things if she needed to before looking back at me . "You're fired." She said low before leaving out .

I heard her heels clack all the way down the hall as I stood there shock.

I shook my head as I got my stuff and left , passing the stage as she was going up we exchanged glares.

She don't wan my help so I'll just let them turn her into whatever they want to . They throw that 'it's sexy' card . It's a difference in sexy and just....that . She was 19 still but looked & acted 25 .

I went out the building , getting into my car as I crunk up. I got the magazines that had Justine on them and ripped the front page before throwing it all in the back.

I sat back and sighed hard.

She was already becoming , a famous hoe .

_____________________