"But it's coming from Rareșz Vizcaino, it's different." I smiled, causing her to laugh.

"She probably doesn't even know who you are then. And maybe that's a good thing. It gets tiring to have people be nice to you because of who you are, maybe you can make an actual, private connection if she doesn't know who you are." Mila shrugged, inspecting the empty card with hearts and roses all over the exterior.

"Gotta draft before writing on the final thing," I chuckled, taking back my paper and inspecting the list with a nod.

"I'm surprised to see Rareșz Vizcaino the great worrying over a love letter. I swear if you wanted a good fuck, there are so many girls out there who are constantly praying for your attention." She winked, gesturing her thumb.

"You know me Mila, I love challenges," I said while writing on the final card, the ideas finally flowing, "and this woman is a challenge. I want to see how far we go with this, how long does it take for her to conform."

"Wow, good luck with that then. You've got a long way to go, Mr. Playboy." She eyed my previous draft, causing me to glare at her.

"Shut up Mila." I rolled my eyes while she laughed. Getting up, I tucked the small letter in the large bouquet of red roses. "Please get these delivered to Kamaria, get her work location from Miguel."

"If you actually cared Rareșz, you would deliver them yourse—"

"I wish I could," I didn't even have time to listen to whatever she was about to say after that, "I'm going to meet up with Mr. Nicholson. He's in the boardroom, right?"

"Of course. And I'll get them delivered." She sighed, carrying it with her and leaving my office.

I made my way to the boardroom with my paperwork and diaries, feeling a little nervous about taking the next step in my winery business.

Alcohol was something that I had developed a love for at a tender age. And because I had an inquisitive mind, I found myself wondering how they made it. I found myself comparing brands and slowly growing restless as I craved for more. I was tired of the similar elements, and one night, it came to me. The question.

Why can't you make what you're looking for?

Hence why I started the business two years ago. And I was doing well so far. Social media was a great place to get leverage and make a fan base, but I needed more. I needed to penetrate a different market. Kamaria's market, meaning, those that weren't fond of social media.

And of course, the older generation who had experience with wine.

"Good morning, Mr. Nicholson," I greeted him, noticing a pretty woman beside him.

Yes, Lara Monét. The most influential woman and a self-made billionaire. Every woman looked up to her, wanted to be her, and many wanted her. Even the men didn't rest.

"Mr. Vizcaino, I hope you don't mind me bringing on an extra investor," he gestured to her.

Support from two world billionaires, this was fantastic.

"Not at all. I'm thrilled to have the one and only Lara Monét embarking on our project," I shook her hand. She was gorgeous.

"Absolutely. It's lovely to meet you Rareșz, I've heard about you. You're quite the social media influencer, aren't you?" She smiled, and I was a little surprised to learn that she knew me. Of course, having millions of followers meant that a lot of people you didn't know, knew you.

But I knew Lara, and I followed her. I just never bothered to check if she followed back.

"Something like that. But I'm glad you took interest in my project, I appreciate it." I allowed them to take their seats and I did too, noticing that Mila had already arrayed the best twenty wine variants that I had worked so hard to modify and perfect.