"I've got a class at 5, you wanna stay here?" Harry told him, practically dragging him into the kitchen.

"It's Saturday, why have you got a class on Saturday?" Louis questioned, feeling uneasy about the whole situation and not really wanting to be left alone with people he didn't know.

"It's make up class, I've missed quite a bit of work in the last few weeks and if I want to get my final grade I need to get my photography portfolio sorted."

"Can't you do it another time?"

"I'm afraid not doll, but I'll be as quick as I can. You can stay here with Luke and Michael. And the other two are Calum and Ashton, they're nice, you'll be fine."

"But-"

"Lou, I promise I will be as quick as I can. We can spend the rest of the night and all of tomorrow together."

"Okay." Louis sighed, dropping his head and looking down at his hands.

Harry pulled him into a hug, kissing him on the head and holding him for a minute or two. Then he led them back out of the kitchen and into the living room area.

"You going to class?" Luke asked as though Saturday classes were a regular occurrence.

"Yeah, won't be long tonight though." Harry replied, crouching down to root through a gym bag before pulling out a camera and big black book.

"Louis, you play Fifa?" Michael asked, waving an xbox controller in the air.

"Yeah." He replied, looking up with a shy smile.

"Come play me then, none of these losers are good enough to beat me."

A 'heeyyy' came from who Louis assumed to be Ashton seeing as Luke was now being kicked by the other one and was shouting for 'Calum' to stop. He made his way over to the sofa, sitting next to Michael on the end and beginning the game.

"Alright, I've been replaced. I'll see you later." Harry called out with a laugh, making for the front door before Louis got up off the sofa and ran over to him.

He reached his hands out and tugged on the hem of Harrys jumper, lifting it slightly and looking up at Harry with a grin.

"Clingy." The older boy rolled his eyes as he removed the jumper, putting it on Louis and kissing his head.

"You love it." Louis giggled, kissing Harry once more then going back to the sofa to sit half on top of Michael and play fifa.

By 10pm Harry hadn't returned and Louis had won six games. He'd also grown much more comfortable with the four and was sitting with his back against Ashtons side and his feet in Michaels lap.

Calum looked from his phone before saying, "Jacks party started at 10, we still going?"

Michael looked over at Louis then shrugged, the other two giving answers that weren't yeses but weren't nos.

"Go, Harry'll be home soon anyway. I can handle being by myself for half an hour or so." Louis told them, rolling his eyes.

"You sure?" Ashton asked, moving his controller from where he was resting it on Louis' head and passing it to Luke.

"Go for it."

Within the next ten minutes the other four had left, leaving Louis alone in the flat with the front door locked. Harry had said he'd be home by half past so Louis was surprised when he came through the door twenty minutes early.

Hiding a grin Louis pressed his face into the sofa cushions and pretended to be asleep while he heard Harry tip toe round the room. Then he felt the older boys hand on his back and giggled breathlessly.

"I know you're awake princess." Harry laughed softly.

Instead of turning to face him Louis wiggled around and pretended to snore, not being able to keep it up before giggling loudly.

"I wanted to make you cuddle me like you do when I'm tired." Louis smiled, batting his eyelashes pleadingly.

"Sappy."

Despite his teasing he lifted Louis off the sofa and carried him to this bedroom, from there they cuddle, Louis sighing happily.

"Let me teach you something." Louis said quietly, sitting up a little.

"What do you want to teach me?" Harry smiled, running his index finger up and down Louis' spine.

"Something in Spanish."

"Go for it doll."

"Te adoro, it means I adore you."

"Sappy, te amo." Harry winked, laughing when Louis pouted.

"Shush, I'm meant to be the one being cute."

"No one out saps me doll, we both know that."

"Fine."

Louis huffed, folding his arms and making their cuddling position incredibly uncomfortable. He pouted until Harry laughed again, pressing a kiss against his lips and mumbling, "I love you."

A/N

Hola, hola, hope you're all good x

Louis was with Eli and he's so cute what the hell he never had to be this cute and with a bloody chimp my god. And Harry was with Nick (I love him okay) and both of them were wearing great shirts and H looked so nice and just yes baby.

I'll see you Saturday, love ya xx

{40,800 reads 2,710 votes}