SENIOR YEAR

SHUKRAN! THANK YOU !MUCHAS GRACIAS! MERCI.... Thank you in all possible languages for a hundred reads.🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩.

OMG!!! Toria can you believe this is senior year Bianca squealed jumping on my bed

OMG!!! Toria can you believe this is senior year Bianca squealed jumping on my bed. Oh yes i believe, cuz it seems to be the only thing driving you nuts, well more than usual that is. Hey!she scoffed as she punched my arm.
    Oh dear lord i don't think I'm gonna make it  it hurts so much, i whined.  Ha ha laugh all u want , Bianca sarcastically replied.
       That reminds me have you called Nick? No, why? Uh i thought the love birds couldn't go a day without calling each other.
        Cute i replied rolling my eyes, Well he said to meet at our usual spot. He chatted me. Well then let's get ready, For what exactly? I askef confused,  to meet your boyfriend duh 🙄.
     One, he's not my boyfriend and Two why do i have to get all dressed to meet Nick. You're still so clueless Bianca replied.
      So you plan on leaving your house in sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, Not to mention the fact that you're wearing flip-flops.
     Doesn't matter, as long as I'm comfortable 😌. You really are a weirdo . Hey only Nick gets to call me that! I scowled.
     Sorry didn't know only your boyfriend could call you that. You know what , just Pysh. What's that? I made it up it's like saying peace but in a way that I'm still insulting you. I'm so broken.
    Anyways i want you to get dressed so that i can snap us all and post it on my Instagram feed, we are actually state senior year.
    I guess i could change my clothes then. Perfect 🥰 Bianca squealed. Alright go home and change I'll meet you in five.
     Um I'm gonna change into your clothes here. Not gonna happen.
But it's so stressful going back home.
Awwn, how cute,  out you go I said pushing her out of my room.
     Witch she scowled. Hag i replied with a huge smile .
         I got dressed and drove down to Bianca's, Oh My Gosh  Toria you look extraordinary 😍 Bianca squealed . So do you, let's roll, Nick's waiting .
    Over the years the restaurant I and Nick had pizza for the first time had become our meeting spot.
     We parked our individual cars in the parking lot. Trevor came on his bike, Tracy came in her car,and so did Nick.
      Hey guys!!! Bianca screamed I gave a simple wave, Tracy smiled as she ran to hug us, Trevor did a Yo and Nick a simple ✌.
       Can you guys believe this is senior year, Bianca asked her same annoying question again. It's the only thing she's been talking about all day i pointed out.
      Speaking of ... let's take photos Tracy suggested. That's what i said, Bianca replied.
     And the photos began...
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Can't believe I've been writing this since April 29.
Haven't had much time lately hope you guys enjoy and sorry for the late update.
Thanks for a gundred and two reads means alot ❤ 💖 💕