7-guinea pig

A paper hit you in head and interrupted your thoughts. You open it and it reads with neat handwriting:

Hey, y/n, i know you and cartman had a fight yesterday so if you'd feel better sitting with us we'd be more than happy to have you!

Love, Wendy.

Huh, that's nice. Guess I'm sitting with Wendy and her group today! Maybe we can talk about the party!

"Hey." Crait whisperers to you. "What does the note say?" You give him the note. He reads it and pulls out a piece of his own paper. He writes something on it and hands it to you. Messy handwriting covers a bit of the paper and reads:

So I guess you're not sitting with us today?

You write back:

Yeah, I'll sit with the girls until cartman cools down.

You give the note back to him and he reads it. He flips you off and you smile at him. Surprisingly, he smiles back.

The class period ends and lunch couldn't have came slower. The rest of the class periods until then we're boring as fuck. You didn't know how you survived. You waved to Clyde and passed their table, and sat down with the girls.

"I don't know why you sit with those nasty boys. You should sit with us more often!" Bebe says.

"Yeah, I like girls a lot better than guys. Not in a gay way. I think." You laugh.

You all eat and start to talk about the party.

"Oh, my god. I am so excited for this party! I heard Clyde's going to be there!" Red says, excited.

"Hey, I know he's my ex but still don't lay your hands on him. We're on and off!" Bebe yells.

"He isn't all yours, you know. You're not dating him now, so you should let others have him! Don't be a man hog, Bebe!" Red snaps.

"You bitch!" Bebe yells and she pulls the other girls hair.

"Fight fight fight fight!!" The girls at the table chant. You weren't the one in the fight, but there definitely was one. Craig comes up to you as everyone circles around the girl's table.

"So much for staying away from fights." He says.

"Shut up asswipe." You laugh it off.

After lunch, you go to the rest of your classes. Nothing new, just boring ass school. Then, your best friend crosses your mind again.

Should I text her?

Should I reach out and ask if she's okay?

She wouldn't care. She wouldn't do that for me.

Whatever. You have new friends now. Maybe even a best friend, whom you would hang out with after detention. Speaking of which, was right now. You walk to the gym for detention and open the door. You sit next to Craig and this time he doesn't move. Improvement, i guess.

"Hey Craig." You could talk because Mr Mackey wasn't here yet.

"Hey, y/n. I talked to the guys about hanging out but only tweek and Clyde are free."

"That's okay! Also, uh, i was wondering if you could do me a favor." You ask. You were thinking that if you had dinner at Craig's house instead of cartmans, then this evening would be a lot better.

"What." He said.

"So, cartmans supposed to have dinner at my house tonight and I was wo-" He cuts you off.

"You can have dinner at mine. That asshole will do anything to humiliate you. You're a tolerable person so I wouldn't want that happening to you." He says, making you smile. Before you could say anything, Mr Mackey walks in.

"M'Kay, I know you all know what you did wrong here."

"There's only two of us." Craig says, and flips him off.

"Now, Craig, there is no talking during detenti- hey did you just flip me off!? M'kay, there is absolutely NO flipping me off in detention, m'kay. Hey you just flipped me off again!"

"No I didn't."

"M'kay, no talking either! Craig, you have to stay two more weeks in Afterschool detention, m'kay!"

Craig flips him off while he's not looking. He looks at you and you giggle.

"Hey, and y/n, m'kay, i know you find this funny but flipping people is NOT m'kay!!"

You flip him off two.

"BOTH OF YOU! DETENTION FOR TWO MORE WEEKS, M'KAYYY!?"

You and Craig look at eachother and laugh once me Mackey leaves to cool down.

"Dude, that was funny as fuck." You say, and he flips you off and smiles. You do the same.

"Wanna see my Guinea pigs after detention? We'll be there before the guys get there." He asks.

"Oh my god YES!" You almost yell but cover your mouth.

"Ok."

The rest of detention goes by fast. You sit there and occasionally make eye contact with Craig. When you do, you smile and he looks away.

What an emo bitch, you thought. He's so goofy.

Once Mr Mackey lets you two go. You run out and race him. When you reach his car, you get out of breath. You laugh at your un-fit body and he unlocks his car. You then call your dad to tell him you weren't going to need a ride and you were going to Craig's house.

The drive to his house was great. The two of you talked about his guinea pig the whole time. Well, only you talked about his Guinea pig the whole time. He just nodded and responded with a 'no' or 'yes' or a 'fuck you'. He was perfect for a best friend. All you could ask for.

The two of you finally reach his house. You get out of his car and he opens the door. You walk in and his mom greets you.

"Hi, you must be y/n!  My son was talking about you when him and his friends came home last night!" She said.

"No, mom, that was Clyde." He flips her off:

"No-" He drags you to his room before his mom could say anything else.

"So, uh, i used to have my Guinea pig in my basement but I moved him to my room. He's over here." He points to a cage. "His name is stripe."

You run over to the cage and start dying. This Guinea pig was so fat and cute.

"OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTE SND FLUFFY CAN I PET IT PLEASEEEE" you yell.

"Yes." He says, smiling a little.

You pet the Guinea pig and start screaming "AWUHHH ITS SO CUTEEE" you yell.

"Dude chill it's just a Guinea pig." He says, snickering a bit.

"Yeah but it's cute as fuck and I love it." You say, as the doorbell rings. "Oh shit they're here, I'll put the Guinea pig baby away!"

(a/n: i have guinea pigs of my own and love them a lot)

"Ok. I'll get the door." He says, smiling. You didn't look but you could hear it in his voice.

He leaves for a minute and you could hear Clyde and tweek downstairs. Based on Craig's actions today, maybe he is your new best friend.

Who cares about that bitch from my old school, i have Craig now. That's all that matters.