1-coffee

A/n: THIS IS MY FIRST FIC I HOPE YOU LIKE IT DEAR READER!!! Also please don't yell at me in the comments if I get something wrong I'm just trying my best

A/n like six chapters later: it gets better as it goes I think

————————————————————————

It's been a day since you've moved to South Park. About a week ago, your dad decided you needed to get a fresh start. So much happened in the past year, but for some odd reason you can't remember more than half of it. You can't ask your dad, because he doesn't like talking about it. All you know is that you don't live with your mom or brother anymore. Nor can you talk to them.

You suffer from some memory loss. You can't remember anything from your childhood. Sometimes you can't even remember your own personality, and it keeps you up at night. It's not that bad though, you can still remember what happens to you today, tomorrow, and most of your life.

The moving truck comes in today. You're excited to get your stuff. Your dad however sends you on a 'secret mission'. He gives you 10 dollars to get coffee at 'Tweak Bros' or something. Thankfully, you were able to bring your skateboard with you in the car, so you didn't have to wait till the moving truck brought it. You grabbed your earbuds and hopped on your board and left, until your dad stops you.

"Where you going kiddo?" He asks.

"You know, where you sent me? The 'secret mission'?"

"Huh?" He asks, more confused this time.

"The coffee shop...?" You reply, thinking he might have memory issues too.

"Ohhh, that's right! Thanks for remembering, kid. By the way, the moving truck should be here in an hour or so."

"Cool, bye dad!"

"Bye!"

You scoot yourself onto your skateboard and ride down the sidewalk, admiring the people throwing a football around outside. You pretend to not see them, but they definitely see you.

"Look, it's t-the n-n-ne-new kid!" A guy with crutches shouts.

"She looks weird, maybe she's from California or some shit." A guy with brown hair says.

"Why would being from California make someone look weird, dipshit." One with a blue hat says

"I dunno, it's just the first state that came to mind?" He responds. You stop to 'change your music' behind a fence corner, but really you just want to listen to their conversation. You're pretty nosy. After all, their conversation was about you. Normally you don't give a shit, but you're new here and want to see what the other people your age are like.

"Clyde, shut the fuck up and throw the goddamn ball!" A fat boy says.

"Okay, okay, Jesus!" The brunette says.

They turn their attention from you back to the ball, so you leave. That was an interesting conversation to eavesdrop.

You continue your journey to Tweak Bros coffee and listen to your favorite song.
The cool air blows past you while you practically fly off the sidewalks, speeding down a hill. The sun was in the middle of the sky and brightened the color into a nice light blue. The clouds were fluffy and lined up nicely in the atmosphere.

You arrive to Tweak Bros Coffee and open the door, skateboard in your right hand, the grip tape barely scraping your palm. You look around and see a fidgety blonde boy about your age.

"H-hello, welcome to tweak brothers coffee!" It sounded like he was barely able to get those words out without screaming. "I don't think I've seen you before, are you the n-new kid?" He yells and pulls on his hair a bit.

"Yeah, my names y/n. Nice to meet you..."

"Tweek. My names tweek." He shyly smiles.

"Nice to meet you tweek! Can I get a latte and a medium decaf? My dad needs some afternoon coffee.

"O-okay! I'll have that out for you in a sec!" Tweek says.

You give him the 10 dollars and he gives you three dollars back for change. "Thanks, tweek!" You sit down on a table and pull out your phone. You open Snapchat and see a pic of your old best friend on her story. She's with a girl you two used to talk shit on every day. Sure, it fills you with rage and jealousy, and it's a little fucked up, but at least she's not alone. You decide to text her. Might as well keep the bond while it lasts.

-
Y/n: B/F/N!!! What's up!

B/F/N: HEY BESTIE!! I'm with my family rn, just a boing Sunday.

Y/n: bro that's boring as shit 💀

B/f/n: ikkk what else am I supposed to dooo

Y/n: girl go skate or sum you cant even ollie yet !!
-(a/n an ollie is a skate trick!)

Sure you weren't that mad she's friends with that girl you two used to hate, but you had a hard time controlling your temper. Sometimes you came off as rude or sometimes even apathetic when something bothered you, but you were really just scared of rejection and didn't want to admit it.

This girl, the one you two used to hate, we'll just call her 'bitch' for now. Bitch used to be in a trio with you and your best friend. She would purposely leave you out until she spread rumors about you and your best friend stopped being friends with you for a year. Then she stopped being friends with 'bitch' and you texted her out of curiosity a month or two later. After that, you two became back to inseparable.

A year later, 'bitch' apologized and your best friend forgave her, but you didn't. As you should though, she was an asshole. Now, she's friends with your best friend, and damn, it kinda hurts.

"Y/n! Your coffee is ready!" Tweek interrupts your thoughts.

"Oh, thanks!"

You rush out the door with the coffee in a bag (somehow idk) and you skate back home. On your way home, you decided to stop at a gas station to get some sandwiches for lunch.

You slayed the rest of the way home, enjoying the view, as well and the stares from locals. You open the door to your house and yell for your dad. You see him and the moving truck outside, and a guy helping your dad move things in, so you go there instead.

"Dad, I'm back with lunch."

"Oh, thanks kiddo! This here is Randy. He offered to help us move in. We're having dinner at their house tonight!" He says.

"Oh, cool. Thanks for the help Mr. Randy."

"It's the neighborly thing to do! We live right across the street! If you two ever need any help, we're right here. We want to make South Park have a good name so we're being a lot nicer to the new folks." Randy says.

"Oh...thanks?" You don't really care enough to keep this conversation with Randy going. You grab a box and head to your room. Tomorrow was going to be the first day of your new school. You always had a pretty hard time making friends. You usually offended people or scared them away with bugs you found at recess. That was when you were younger though. You can be likeable now, right?