“Ah-ugh, uhhnngg…”

Jiwoo clung onto Lanceil’s neck and closed her eyes tightly. His large member filled her inner walls completely as he entered.

At first, the feeling of fullness felt so good. But there was one thing she thought of. No matter how slowly he entered just to make it easier for her to adapt to his size, it seemed as if there was no end to it—he just entered her more and more and more.

Jiwoo bit her lip, holding it in, until she finally pushed his shoulder.

“La, Lanceil…”

Lanceil hastily rubbed her back.

“Why? What else did I do wrong?”

“No, wait, nngh— too deep…”

“Deeper?”

Asking that, Lanceil pushed his waist even more. Jiwoo tilted her head in pleasure that was perhaps close to pain.

“Hah!”

As she let out a scream, the corners of Jiwoo’s eyes welled with tears. Her body convulsed on its own from the unbearable pleasure. The inner walls contracted, clenching over Lanceil’s flesh even tightly.

“Keugh.”

Lanceil licked Jiwoo’s tears that trickled down, but that didn’t mean Jiwoo could look at the situation any further.

“No— Mmmh! No…! Stop.”

“…This far?”

“Yes. Nngh. Only that far… Uh-huk…”

Jiwoo desperately nodded her head.

But Lanceil was flustered. Because his manhood was only halfway in right now. A drop of sweat ran down his forehead and cheek as he basked in pleasure.

“This is a problem… It’s not like I can cut it until here.”

Eventually, without being able to insert himself fully, Lanceil slowly began to move his waist. However, due to his size, even the slightest movement sent her waves upon waves of pleasure.

“Aahh, aaaahh, ah…!”

Although his movements were extremely restrained, Jiwoo began to writhe with pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his body, and dug her nails into his back that was tightly woven with muscles.

“Huuh, ah…!”

The manhood that had entered deeply was barely touching the limit.

His movements were so slow that her inner walls tightly clamped down onto the pillar and moved together. The c*m that had soaked her inside leaked out every time he moved in and out.

At the place where they were joined, their mixed fluids overflowed, causing the wet sounds of their union to echo constantly.

“Nnngh, hu, ahng…!”

Lanceil supported Jiwoo with one arm to bring their lower bodies closer together, and he moved his waist while his other hand caressed her sensitive body.

As she let out a moan after letting go of her rationality, he realized that saliva was dripping from her mouth, which she couldn’t close. Lanceil swallowed her lips, licking it cleanly as if it was a waste to let go of even a single drop.

“Mmmh, ah, hnnnngh!”

“Keugh.”

In the end, unable to overcome the stimulus, Jiwoo’s body stiffened as she reached her climax once again.