How you met each other for the first time:

Zhanghao
You wanted to audition for the schools orchestra. When you sat in the floor with the other people who were waiting for their call he saw how nervous you were and tried to comfort you. After that you two got in the orchestra you often met to practice together.

Taerae
Your friends wanted to study in a cafe near the school and dragged you with them. When you ordered your drink you saw a boy with the prettiest smile you had ever seen standing behind the counter. While the others were studying you couldn't stop looking at him and when you were about to go home he asked for your number.

Ollie
You visited his chocolate factory and fell into one of the chocolate containers. When he saw you he saved you from drowning.

Jk (sry my bad humor is showing)

You knew Ollie from when you were younger as your mom and his mom were bff's but you hadn't seen him in years. When his mom came over to your house again bcs your mom invited her, she took Ollie with her. At first it was awkward but after a while you two were talking as if you've never been away from each other and after that you regularly met.

P. Hanbin
You brought your little brother to his dance class and one of his 2 teachers told you that you could stay and watch the little boys while practicing. You noticed how harsh the other teacher talked to a little boy so you walked up to him and started roasting the shit outta him. Turned out that this was his normal way of teaching and motivating the boys and as a apologie you invited him to the next cafe were you buyed him a coffee

Rizzy
You were at the mall and started walking towards the parking lot but a young and rich, tall and handsome looking guy bumped into you because he was busy with his phone. His boba tea splashed all over your clothes and shopping bags. He was really sorry and took you shopping so he could buy you new things as he ruined the other ones. After that you buyed boba for the two of you and you had a nice conversation.

Jongwoo
You wanted to get a minimalistic tattoo and drove to a tattoo studio. In the waiting room you saw a male with really pretty tattoos. (Boys Planet contestants Tattoos supremacy🧎‍♀️) You asked him if you could see them and you two started talking about the meanings and which tattoos you'd get and after getting a little moon tattooed on you pinky he took you to a boba shop.

Haruto
You were at a friends birthday party. After some partying some other people took out a cake for your friend and started singing. When she  blew
out the candles Haruto took the opportunity and threw the cake in her direction but she was fast enough to dogde. Unfortunately you stood behind her and the cake landed on you. Haruto apologized several times but you just laughed it off and changed into some clothes that your friend gave you.

_______________________________________

I tried smth different so lmk if I should do more chapters like this. Also I had to include Jongwoos tatts because I'm a simp ngl. (Matthews, Wumutis, Rickys and Jongwoos Tattoos oml)

Stay safe and hydrated
Ly yxngf4iry