Grandpa Pt.2

Enjoy (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)

When I woke up I felt Y/N clutching onto me like a Koala bear.

'u r saur cute' I thought.
When I turned my head to see what time it was, I saw 3 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Okay wtfh are you doing there with my sister Shuaibo?"
Jay looked like he was about to explode.

"Ow" I heard Y/n as she turned around, also facing my roommates.

"It's literally 8 in the morning" she complained. "I could've slept at least untill 2 pm and you are waking me up on this time?"

"Y/N stfu why are you in Shuaibos bed?"

"It's way more comfortable in a bed than on the floor and I originally wanted to wake you up but you were sleeping like a stone so shuai offered me to cuddle with me since you corpse wouldn't do it" she stood up and stretched her arms "anyways, I have to go now b4 someone catches me and you're getting kicked out bcs you had a girl in the dorms" (let's just act like they don't have cameras in their bedrooms bcs wtf mnet let them boys sleep)

I was kinda sad and I didn't knew why but I also got up and got ready.

Little time skippppp

"Okay I have to say goodbye now but don't think you can get away from me that quickly. At least at the next rounds performances you'll see me in the crowd."

She smiled and started to hug everyone. "Goodbye whoever you are. I'll miss you or something like that ig." She told Jay and moved on to Ricky.

"Goodbye Charisma Boss. You better survive the next round and stay here or you'll really have to take me shopping and pay so give ur best at the next mission."
He laughed
"It'd be a pleasure to take you shopping"

'Stfu Ricky' I thought.

"May you'll stay here at boys planet and continue to slay wumutititi" she told him while they were hugging and both started giggling.

Y/n pov

I already hugged everyone except Shuaibo and now I stood in front of him.
It was kinda awkward as I didn't know what to say.

I stepped forward and hugged him. "Thank you for everything. I'll miss you."

It felt so nice to hug him and I kinda didn't want to let go of him. But I had to.

A Week later or sum

"Aaaaaaajdjekekikwkdjdjdkdkkdnskdidk y/n"

"What Beomhan?" I asked as I walked over to him.
"We got invited to the next Boys planet round. They want to suprise the boys with their parents and friends but Jays parents can't come and I am his best friend and you are his basically sister." he explained.

"Omg yessss I'll finally see Shuai." I screamed exited "and Wumutititi and Ricky and Jay" I added quickly.

"Ohhhh sHuAi" Beomhan started singing. I ran towards him with a spatula in my hand.

"We are just friends" I told him but deep inside it kinda bothered me to say that  "Okay okay I'll stop, please let me go."

Next week

Beomhan was driving us to the building where we were supposed to meet the participants.
After we got out of the parking lot we started searching for the entrance were a guard asked us for our invitation and id's. After we showed them to him, we got led to a big room with around 30 tables in it and a stage at the front. Beomhan and I sat down at a empty table after talking to some parents and friends of the participants.