I Love Too (Never Letting Go)

Start from the beginning

"Eomma! Stop it!" Yonghee who just got home in full office attire rushed from the kitchen and held her mother's hands away from Solar, "Why are you being like this?" She nagged. Yonghee turned to look at her little sister who's face was crumpled and wet from tears, she looked like the five years old Yongsun who fell from the swing and wailed for her unnie to help her, it soften her heart, "Are you alright, Yongsunnie?"

"Unnie," Solar sobbed, her lips trembling.

"Stop taking her side, Yonghee, it's time we get her on the right track," Their mother stated firmly, she moved to continue her assault.

"Stop it, eomma! I asked her to come here to talk things with us. But clearly, you're not ready to listen," She reprimands back at her mom. Yonghee is similar to their father, who are cold headed and calm. She initially asked Solar to come today because she was worried about her sister's well-being after the nasty public bashing, she didn't expect her mother would blame everything on Solar instead.

Yonghee looked back at Solar, "I'm sorry, Yongsunnie, just go back to your dorm for now, okay? Unnie will call you later,"

Solar only cried on her spot. She's upset at the turn of events.

Yonghee finally noticed Moonbyul who stood nearby, "Byulie, can you take Yongsun home? And take my umbrella there, it may be raining soon," She said kindly.

"Okay, unnie," Moonbyul dutifully did what she was asked. She took Yonghee's umbrella from the kitchen door and wrap her arm around Solar's shoulders, tugging at her to walk beside her. Moonbyul heard the sound of Yonghee and her mom bickering as they re-entered the restaurant.

Moonbyul and Solar walked silently, with only sniffing sound from Solar. She looked shaken from what happened.

Honestly speaking, Moonbyul was shaken too at the family drama. She knew Solar parents opposed her being an idol, but she didn't know her mother was against it so passionately. Come to think about it, the chain of events must've provoked it; Solar doing WGM earned her anti-fans, who spread untrue allegations, that reached her father's school where he teaches and the neighborhood her family lives in, and consequently makes Solar's mother fear about their debt risen to its maximum capacity until her pent up stress blew up at Solar. It was a domino of unfortunate events.

They were walking silently for a while until someone called over, "Yongsun-ah?"

Moonbyul and Solar stopped in their track to turn at the sound.

"Appa!" Solar ran inside his hug, her cry instantly back in full force.

"What's going on, Yongsun-ah? Why are you crying?" Her father stroked Solar's hair in a calming manner.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." Solar sobbed.

"Why are you sorry?" Her father confused.

"For making troubles.." She wailed, "I didn't mean to mess with your job and mom's restaurant, I'm sorry,"

"Did your mother tell you that? Ssh.. It's nothing, baby girl.." He swayed them left and right to calm Solar, "I just got back from getting our birth certificates. It took me two days to get it from the registration office in our village. With those, your mom and I can prove our citizenship to my school and the entire neighborhood. Everything is going to be alright,"

"Really?" Solar asked hopefully.

Her father chuckled, "You and your mom are both hot-blooded; you are always the first one to react but the last one to solve the problem," He kissed Solar's forehead, "Your dad is here to protect us,"

"You sure it's going to work? I won't make you lose your job and make mom's restaurant bankrupt?" Solar sniveled.

"It's going to work out, darling," He smiled.