"And the award goes to...Ups Down by Justine featuring Tre Ace." The host announced as the crowd cheered . I continued walking , finally getting back to my car getting inside .

I took a deep breath as I crunk up , turned my lights off and leaned my head against the steering wheel .

My head shot up as I heard people start yelling out here . I looked up seeing the paparazzi surround the door and fans crowd around behind the gates .

The door opened and out came Tre Ace with Justine and nem right behind them .

Tre left first , driving away in his lambo as Justine signed a few magazines as she had the award in her other hand .

| Justine Skye

I looked down at the magazine with me on it , without a top. I stared at it before signing a few more .

"Ok we gotta go.." Dj pulled me away from them as we crowded into the escalade .

I sighed as I laid the award on the floor .

"Cheers to the award." Dj stated as the driver pulled off . He got out a bottle of champagne , handing everyone a glass .

I gulped mines down before holding it out for more .

"Oh alright Jus , bout to turn up. Here you go!" He said just handing me the whole bottle .

I put the glass down , drinking from the bottle as I looked out the window .

"I know miss no alcohol ain't drinking." Britney teased , I softly smiled as I took another gulp .

Gotta ease this internal pain .

"Aight driver get us to the hotel . Justine you gotta show in the morning and a child event to attend. Also a studio session with Tre." Dj stated , sitting back before putting on some headphones .

I placed the bottle back onto my lips , throwing it back once again .

We got to the hotel and was walking to the room . I stumbled a bit but straightened back up as we got to the room , Dj opened it with the card as we went in .

"Oo she's drunk." Brittney laughed . I threw up the bird making her laugh harder .

"Y'all go down and get her something to eat from the lobby. Nothing but healthy food and alot of water to wash this shit out her system." Dj stated as I went out onto the balcony , looking out to the city lights .

I really hate my life .

| August Alsina

I had followed the truck back to their hotel . I got out and was heading up to the where they went as I followed a little behind .

I saw Britney and them coming back so I went behind a corner , bending down drinking from the water fountain as they passed .

Once they hit the corner , I went towards the room they left from catching it while it was still closing.

I went in , seeing Dj look up . He sighed .

"Really August?" He said , shaking his head . He looked back at where the balcony was before his eyes widened .

"Oh shit Justine." He yelled . I looked up seeing her seating on the balcony rails .

We went up to the balcony door.

"Justine get down! Come and get to bed , you got a show , event and session tomorrow!" Dj yelled . I looked at him like he was crazy .

"That's really all you're thinking about ?"

"If she jump , she'll be hospitalized and time is money."

"If she jumps , she'll be dead . won't be no hospital or show ." I pushed him as I went onto the balcony hearing her loud sobs .

"Justine.." I said softly . She kept crying .

"You were right August. I've changed . I'm a ho. I fucked up. I hate my life." She said through her cries .

"Justine please ..just get down ma." I said slowly walking up to her.

She kept looking down as she shook her head .

"No. I can't do it anymore. I give up , it's better if I just..." Her hands began to shake as she lifted herself from the rails ."just..just die." She finished .

I ran up to her , grabbing her hand just in time as she dangled from the side .

"Oh shit , I'll be back!" Dj yelled. I rolled my eyes as I held her hand tightly .

"Justine this isn't you. It can get better , you just gotta trust in the right people , in me ." I said , feeling the pain shooting into my arm .

She looked down at her dangling legs . "Please let me go August." She said looking back up at me.

I shook my head . "I could never let you go Justine. Ever , you mean too much to me ."

"Just let me ..let me help you through this and be there for you." I said , holding out my other hand as I grunted . "Give me your other hand Justine ."

She looked up at my hand , as if you was deciding but this shit was beginning hurt more . Aches coming everywhere .

"Please." I said . Reaching for her other hand . "I love you." I said softly .

Her eyes widened . She grunted as she slowly raised her other hand , grabbing mine .

I pulled her , lifting her up onto the balcony as we fell out on the floor.

She crawled over to me , starting to hug me tightly . I hugged her back as I looked back , seeing everyone was still gone .

"Come on , lets go." I said , standing up . I helped her stand up as I grabbed her hand , leading her out the hotel room .

I heard Dj voice from a far so we went the opposite way .

We got on the elevator , going to the lobby . I looked at her as she looked spaced out . Her face was still wet and her makeup was smeared . I could see the depression written in her face .
Nobody even noticed .

I grabbed her hand as the doors opened . We saw brittney and them laughing as the walked around the opposite corner .

We went out the back doors .

"Right here." I told her as I opened the back door to my truck . She got in and I went over to the driver side getting in and crunk up .

"Stay down baby." I told her as I drove slowly past the paparazzi's that was swarming the building .

"Ok." She whispered . I finally made it out the parking lot , onto the highway .

"Aight." I said holding out my hand. She grabbed it as she got, getting up in the passenger seat .

She leaned her head on her hand , watching the road as I drove .

_________________________