Part 9

The next day
At dinning table

Jungwoo said, here you go. (while feeding her bread jam)

Jisoo said, thanks~

Mrs Jeon said, Kim jisoo tried her best to provide jungwoo with the best thing she could afford after the Kim family went bankrupt it must were have been tough raising the child alone.

(Then jungwoo notice that his daddy is looking very weird today. He is gloomy)

Jungwoo in mind- daddy seems to be in a bad mood since this morning.... and he seems to be upset with Mommy.

( jungwoo then pat jungkook's arm)

Jungkook said, daddy, can you give one Mommy too? ( Act cute)

Jisoo said, jungwoo, you shouldn't trouble Daddy with such matters . (she was eating bread)

Jungwoo said, OH....

Jungkook said, sure.

(Jisoo chocked)

Jisoo think- he agreed to it?!
H-how should I answer him??

Jungkook said, hurry up, we will send Jungwoo to school first before going to work. ( He feed her)

Jisoo said, UH....... I can take a cab....

Jungkook said, you can't get a cab here.

Jisoo in mind- that seems to be true...

Jungwoo said, Mommy, just daddy send you to work. Aren't you working at the same place? ( Act cute)

Jisoo said, a-alright...

Jungwoo in mind- yes!

At outside

Jungwoo said, Mommy, I want to sit alone, so you go sit in the passenger seat instead.

Jisoo said, jungwoo....

Jisoo in mind-  what exactly is running through his mind? Is he trying to set me up with jeon jungkook.

In car

(Jisoo was put a seat belt when jungkook help her to put seat belt. There faces were near)

Jisoo said, chairman Jeon , what---

Jungkook said, don't move.

( jungkook was admiring her face but jisoo was embarrassed so she close her eyes click voice come from seat belt that it's done . Jisoo open her eyes. Jisoo was thinking that he was going to kiss her so she closed eyes)

Jisoo said, ......? EH?!

Jungkook said, what? What did you think. I was going to do?( Smirk)

Jisoo said, nothing. ( Embarrassed)

Jungkook said, is that so? ( Starts the engine)

( he was smiling)

School entrance

Jungwoo said, bye daddy, Mommy.

Jisoo said, bye~

Jungkook said, let's go.

Jisoo said, okay.

( But someone stop them. The someone was linho's dad)

Mr Lin said, please wait, young master Jeon! My son was too reckless and ended up offending your son, please take these gifts as an apology. ( While giving them bags of gifts)

Jungkook said, I don't need these things keep them for yourself instead as for your son- - I hope to hear news  of his transfer the next time I come or you will bear the consequence. nobody is allowed to make my son go down on his knees after all !