Part 6

( think that they are jisoo , jungkook and there son jungwoo)

At kindergarten

Jungwoo said, bye, I am going in! Remember to come early to fetch me!

Jisoo said, don't worry, I will be here on time. Listen to the teachers and don't fight with the other kids!

Jungwoo said, oh Mommy!

Jungwoo think- it feels good to have a dad . If daddy and mummy get married, then our family will be just like other family. A capable man like daddy surely can protect Mommy and me well. I have to do something to bring them together.

At jisoo side

Jungwoo said, I have to meet a client tonight, so I will leave you to pick jungwoo up. Don't mess up.

( by saying that he leaves from there in his car)

Jisoo said , huh!!

Jisoo think- my plan is today to find a job. Word about what happened at the kindergarten had spread to my work place.

Some women's talk about me that "why is a pretty lass like her so in haste?" . "Exactly . Even the child had to suffer with her". " Hey, how many man do you think she......"

Jisoo~ I had faced this all problems!

Jisoo think- I didn't want jungwoo and me to become there gossip material. I will only worsen our current situation. Hence I quit this job. After what happened to my family few years ago, I feel from grace and unexpectedly I became pregnant , so I had to defer my studies. I majored in interior design, but without a professional certificate and a diploma, my resumes were rejected by the other big companies. Nonetheless, the thought to give up has never crossed my mind because I wanted to give jungwoo a better life. Although he will surely lead a good life with Jeon family, as his mother, I still want to give him everything I can.

At night

Jungwoo said, I got Full marks for my homework, Mommy! I even got sticker for it.

Jisoo said, that's my boy! I went job hunting today. The design company I am most satisfied with is a biggest in our country. Once I start making money, I will take you out to eat fried chicken, okay?

(Jungkook was listening there all conversation from outside)

Jisoo said, okay, a capable women like Mommy will surely get the job.

Jungkook think- the biggest design company in our country is probably park group. So she majored in design and wants to earn her own living instead of taking money from me , huh?

(Jungkook open the door and smile)

Jungwoo said, daddy, I got Full marks for my homework!

Jungkook said, not bad.

Jungwoo said, Mommy can you and daddy bathe me together? I have two super big water guns! There're really fun to play with!

Jisoo said, I will play with you instead. Daddy is busy with work, so let's not disturb him, okay!

Jungwoo said, but I want both of you to play with me!

Jungkook said, alright.

Jisoo said, ..........0kay then.

At bathroom

(Jungwoo was playing with his water gun but suddenly he try his gun on his mother.)

Jisoo said, what are you doing jungwoo? You got me all wet! Put that gun down.

Jungwoo said, you are such a bore, Mommy! Take that daddy.

( he try his gun on jungkook but he quickly move and jungkook all try gun to jungwoo. Suddenly jungkook and jisoo bump with each other. She was going to fall down but jungkook catch her in his arms they both were admiring there faces. She was looking up to his face ofcourse he is tall.)

Then they moved back when jungwoo asked, are you okay Mommy?

Jisoo said, I am fine. That's enough playing. Let's quickly wash you up and get you to bed.

Jungwoo said, okay!

In jungwoo room .

(Jisoo sleep jungwoo to his bed and went out of the room . Welcoming jungkook infront of her)

(He was staring at her but she just ignore and was going when he quickly pulled her and pinned her to the wall and block her by his hand)

Jisoo said, what are you doing, Jeon jungkook? Let me go. ( While trying to move)

Jungkook said, do you hate me?( Saying while looking down)

Jisoo said, no. If I did, I wouldn't come here. Don't worry, I won't shamelessly cling to your family. I will leave on my own accord in two months.

_______________________

Please vote and comment if you like it.
Thanks~

_______________________