Part 8

At jeon's mansion

Jungwoo said, Mommy, why are you back only now? I wanted for you a long time.

Jisoo said, I had to work overtime just now.

( jungwoo hug her)

At jk's grandma side

Jk's grandma said, Lisa , this is jungwoo's mother. She's staying here to accompany jungwoo!

( Grandma pat Lisa's hand. Lisa nod)

Jisoo........

Lisa said, the food is getting cold, so we should start digging in, grandma.

Grandma said, okay~

Jungwoo said, Mommy, you must be starving ! Let's quickly eat dinner!

Jisoo said, okay~

At dinning table

Jisoo think- just as I did expected. They are treating me as invisible. That said, I learned a bit about this women. Her name is Lisa , and she is granddaughter of old madam jeon's old friend. She is a sweet talker who is very good at pleasing people. Old women Jeon was smiling and laughing the entire evening because of her.she is also B-lister starlet with some fame. Although I am not interested in all that stuff. I can also tell that even though she's talking to old madam Jeon....... Her gaze was lingering on Jeon jungkook.

At night

Lisa said, it's getting late, grandma. I should leave now.
My parents are still waiting for me at home. And I don't want them to worried.

Grandma said, you are still sensible as before. In that case, I won't ask you to stay over tonight. Come over again when you're free.
Jungkook, it's quite late now.you should send like home.

Lisa said, it's okay grandma jungkook is a busy man. I can hail a cab and go back on my own.

Grandma said, that won't do! It's dangerous at night. Plus, you are a celebrity. You should be more concerned about your safety.

Jungkook said, let's go.

Lisa said, okay...

Jisoo.....

In car

Lisa said, jungkook, do you still remember me? We grow up together. When I was a kid , I was bullied very often due to my petite size, but you'd always stand up to protect me!

Jungkook just,MHM. Indiffrent~

Lisa think- not much response from him.... should I change the topic?

Lisas said, jungkook, I really like jungwoo. He is really adorable, and he looks exactly like you.

Jungkook said, MHM. Your house is in this street, right? We are here you can get down.

Lisa said, thanks for sending me home , jungkook. Be careful in your way back. Here's my name Card. Give me a call when you are home.

Jungkook take the card and just, MHM.

Jeon's residence
At living room

Jisoo think- I have nothing do with Jeon jungkook anymore. But why did I.... Feel so uneasy when I saw him leaving together with lisa?

( Door open voice comes)

Jisoo said, chairman Jeon?! Y-you are back....

Jungkook, MHM

( jungkook was suprised to see her waiting for him. He smirked)

Jungkook said, why are you here ?are you waiting for me?

Jisoo said, yes...... N-no I... I just came out to drink some water. I am going back to the room now.
Retreat~

Jisoo said, G-good night!

Jungkook,.......

(She go to  room)

Jungkook think- it turns out that... It's not bad to have someone at home waiting for my return. What I am thinking? Huh

Jungkook side
At his home office room.

Jungkook think- I haven't forgotten how the Kim family tried to sell their doughter for personal gains and Blackmail me five years ago. But that women not only didn't tell me about her pregnancy, she even intended to raise the child alone. Given my personality, I would've taught hae a lesson... By taking jungwoo away from her and letting her have a taste of what it's like to be set up. But... Grandma, get Lisa here . I want to talk to her.

( He call jisoo from bedroom)

Jisoo said, is anything the matter? Chairman Jeon?

Jungkook said, I want you to sign and NDA?

Jisoo said, NDA?

Jungkook said, I promised to let you stay by jungwoo side for two months. However, during this period, you can't let anyone else know about our relationship.

Jisoo said, don't worry, I won't let that happen...

Jungkook said, talk is cheap. I want it in black and white.

(She sign the NDA )

Jisoo said, I've done what you want . I am going back to sleep with jungwoo now.

(She was going but he stop her)

Jungkook said, wait. One more thing for jungwoo's sake..... You're also not allowed to get too close to other men and talk bad about me to jungwoo.

Jisoo said,.......get it.

Jisoo think- why does he sound little childish?

( She moves out by closing door)

Jungkook think- she left Just like that? Is jungwoo all this stupid women can think about? Didn't I lose out more back then? Why didn't she ever think of taking responsibility for me?

At bedroom

Jungwoo said, where did you go, Mommy? I didn't see you when I woke up.

Jisoo said, jungwoo, do you like your daddy?

Jungwoo said, yes.

She hug him and said, daddy will treat you well, so you have to love him alot, understand?

Jungwoo said, I love Mommy too?

Jisoo said, let's sleep, my darling.

Jungwoo said, okay 💕

(They were sleeping when jungkook come in there room)

Jungkook think- is this stupid woman. Afraid of catching a cold?

( He put blanket nicely for her)

Jisoo said in her sleep, ... Taehyung... Don't go...

Jungkook said, taehyung....

Jungkook in mind- I might not like you now, but that doesn't mean you can have another man in your heart when you've given birth to my son!

Jungkook said, Kim jisoo, I hope you don't breach the contract we signed earlier, or Else....

_______________________

Thanks for reading my fanfiction and please vote and comment.

_______________________