•Chapter Three•

UNTIL THEN

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Silvie!" (Y/N) yelled as soon as she had her sister on sight. The oldest sister turned around mid flight to see the (E/C) eyed girl flying towards her in full speed.

"(Y/N)!"

Before she could get another word in, she had been already tackled into a hug. "Where have you been?! We've all been so worried about you!" The younger girl said sadly, as she finally pulled away from the hug to look at Silverrose.

"My question is what are you doing out here? You're not allowed to go this deep into the forest." Silver responded back, her tone becoming suspicious. "Did you sneak out?"

(Y/N) was quick to deny that fact with a shake of her head. "No. Dad sent a search party after you."

Once the older female heard that her face grew pale. She thought they would've still be sleeping by the time she came back. Is not usual for them to wake up so early on a weekend. "Dad? Did you tell him?" Her anxiety grew more when she saw the sad expression on her younger sister.

"I didn't, but I think he knows already. I'm sorry Silvie.." (Y/N) knew her sister would get in trouble for this big time, but she didn't know what the punishment will be. No one ever had done something this bad before.

"It's alright, it isn't your fault. They were going to find out eventually.."

"But we can come up with an excuse! You don't have to confess." (Y/N) suggested to Silver, but the older girl just denied it quickly. "It's fine. I'll take responsibility. Besides, there's no way we can lie to Dad."

As sad as is sounded it was true, so the two girls had no other reason to get back home and hopefully they wouldn't overreact over the situation. But they both knew better, they were not going to be calm by this whole ordeal.

"I'll just have to convince him. I need him to hear me out first. They can't keep us here forever." Silver told (Y/N) on their way back home.

Once the two arrived, they met up with the family again. They had already made it back before them. When Oak showed up again, he quickly noticed his youngest daughter had left so he went to get his family to come back home. He wouldn't admit it but he knew how capable (Y/N) was so he knew she would find Silverrose before any of them could.

"Mom, Dad I-"

"You disobeyed the simplest rule we had. What part of you can't go outside the forest don't you understand?" Her mother spoke up first. Silverrose had a blank expression on, but (Y/N) could tell she was feeling sad and disappointed. Besides their eyes their wings were very expressive so once she had seen how they lowered, she knew how her sister was feeling.

"Look, I know it's wrong. Believe me I understand but please let me explain-" She was cut off again but this time by her father. "You're forbidden to go outside again. You'll stay here from now on."

"What?!"

Silverrose's expression quickly turned into a look of despair. Going out there was the only way she felt free from this place. She didn't want her freedom taken away from her. "Dad please! Just let me explain!"

Hunter, Wren and (Y/N) grew saddened for their beloved older sister. She was always so calm and collected and never got into trouble. Seeing her like this actually hurt them more than they could imagine. They all loved each other very much.

"No Silver, the decision is final."

"Just listen to me!"

"No you listen to me! You're supposed to be the responsible one, the role model for your siblings and here you go putting this family in danger. I'm not going to keep repeating myself, you are forbidden to go out of this forest ever again. Is that clear?!"

All the family members flinched as soon as their father had began yelling. Between their parents, their mother was the more explosive one while their father was the calm one. Just by him raising his voice they knew how angered he was.

"(Y/N), Hunter," Their father turned to them, making the two flinch again. "Y-Yes?" Hunter stuttered. "From now on the two of you will accompany me to get food. I'll start teaching you two tomorrow what we have to do and the areas to avoid. Understood?" His voice was stern and with no hint of any kindness between it.

"It's not fair..." Silver whispered as tears gathered in her blue eyes.

And with that she quickly flew towards the direction of her room and locked herself inside.

Silence engulfed them and no one dared to move or to speak up first. But after bit, Oak spoke once again. "All of you are dismissed. (Y/N, Hunter be sure to be up early tomorrow." Then he left the living room and proceeded to go up the stairs.

They all knew things were about to change from that day onward. Years would continue to go by as well and they would still be living in that home, just them alone. Following that same old rule. Even so, (Y/N)'s dream did not change.

Silverrose wasn't as joyful as before, but she began talking to the family again after a few months. It was a very tragic era for the family. Since the girl with blue eyes was always the golden child and to see her at her lowest was not pretty. But her siblings understood why.

Things slowly started to go back to normal and (Y/N) learned how to hunt and take care of herself. As time kept going by she grew more confident in her decision and no one would be able to stop her. Not even her parents.

And now that she became an adult, it was time for her to fly out of her nest.

"Mom, Dad, we need to talk." The now twenty one year old female spoke to her parents as soon as she saw them outside.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

This chapter was shorter but don't worry! The future ones will be longer. I just wanted to give all of you a bit more of who (Y/N) was before and her family. Now that her backstory is coming to an end, we'll get into the main story! Where she will meet all her new and lovely neighbors. Stay tuned!

"̵͎͉͈͕͓͇͔̦̮͈̻͚͚͉͊͊C̶̛̮̘͍̾̈́͂̔̀̃̃̾̕͝͝ả̴̠̦̭̮̖͙͒̈́̊̽̾̈́̿̎͂́̔̓̓́̑͑̇̅́͐̚͘͠͝͝n̶̨̢̟̟̻̩̝̲̝̦̥̣̹͓̮̝͖̭̑̀̈́̎͊͊̾̂̑͗̎̓̀̑̎͋͝ͅ'̵̧̛͍͙͈̙̞̯̺͍͎̟̲̼͔̱̹̱̤͔̺̙͈͇̠̪̝̦̄̿̽̂͐̽͒͊̍͆̎̐̈̍̿̀͗̒̾̓̕͜ţ̸̹̪̮̜̪̳͍̰̦͚̞̳͆̔̃̕͜ ̵̛̠͙̖͈̝̝̲̰̦̞͎̉̋́͌͊̾̐̅̿̈́̈̇̾͒̅̌̍̈́̕͠ͅͅw̸̢̨̠͚̮͚͇͙̮̯̣͔̣̠̭̻̺̺̯̜͉͗̔̃͌̃͗͜ͅͅȁ̵̛͍̤̘̦̪͚͑́̀͛͐͗̓̐̒̓̿̈͐͆̋̂̔̂̑̇ͅi̸̡̧̙̱̜̪͚̥̪̮̻̯͇͛̏͐̎̽͆̏̆̍̿͑̀̇͆̈́́̏̑̔̃̊̌͑͠ͅţ̷̬̫͚̦̤͖͍̤̤̜̙̗̫͚͉̩̪̤̯̩̗͒̿̈̐̐̀̇̆̈́̅͆̆̑͂̒́͜͝ ̸̧̢̧̨̭̟͖͖̩͕̫̳̺̱͈͖̺̣̓̇̐̓̿̔͒̀͑͛̿̇͛̏̆̄́̒́͆̀̽̇̚͝͝͝͝͠ţ̶̖͉̯̻̖̻͚͔̘̝̯̉͊́̌͑̀̄͐̏̎̽̃̈́͝o̸̯̞͕̬̺̜̠̰͛͜͜ͅ ̴̧̧̢̨̛͇̰͓̘̳̣̼̰̲̹̖̖͙̘͕͖͇͈͔̞̬͌̌̀̌̓̏̀͊͊͋̀̈̿͒̀̆͛͋̌̚͝m̷̡̛̛̛͈͉̫̙̤͓̺̜̬̝̗̻͉̦̠̦̹̬͒̄̀̉̐̓̄̓̄̄͊̂̏̓͛̏̾̕̕̕̕͘͜͠͠e̴̢͈̼̘̲͍̦͈̫̬̼̟̲͔̻̝̼̯̟͓̺̩̳̍͒͛̑̀̍̀͐̌́̍̀̑͒̿̆͌̀̑̍̚͘͝ȩ̸̢̡̬̼̖̗̖̠͚̖͚̫̻̻̠͚̩͚̯̓̇͂͐̐͐̀̑̇͘͜ͅͅţ̴̣̬̣͎͉̙̣̝̹̝͔̅̋͌̋̃̍́́̈̇̉͂̈́͋̇͑̄̉̓̑̽̂̇̑̈̾͠ ̶̼̘̘̬̜͆̀̀̽̓̑̕ͅẏ̷̧̟̠̼͇̙͕̰͂ǫ̴͉̥̼̣̠̰̳̏̒͆̏͜ù̴͓͕̣̦̖̤̲̜̲̬̥͚̞̩̠̯̼̯̳͉͇͂͛̂̐̓̋͛̽̒̏̊͋̍̒̊̑͐̓̓̎̊́͘͠͠͝,̶̧̡̡̧̺͇̜̻̮̳̳̘̜̘͍͓̹̣͓̦̠͇̹̭̞͔̦̂̉ͅ ̶̢̨͕̩̻͉̺̯͍̜̖̣̗̳͎͓̤̲͒̑͌̀̉̿̄̀͂́̿͛̎̃͛̈́́̊̑́̈́͂͘̚͜͜͠͝ͅͅn̵͌́ͅe̸̢̨̪̞̰̺̰̞͖̒̃̀̈̂͋́̌̆̍̈́̄͐̆̇͆̕̕͘͜͝͠ỉ̷̢̧̠̺̻̳̺̳̻̱̣̣̝͎̥͇̹͇̳͉́̓̀͆̓̂͘͘͘g̸̜͚̙͚͋̄͊̋͂̿̄̃̾̓̓̿́́́̈́͠͝ḣ̸̜̮̥̪̪̊͛̽̿͗̊̒̒̐̋̅̕͘b̴̧̨̧̛̠̜̳̥̯̜͔̰̔̀̽̾͋͒̔̀̓̂̏͌̿͂̒͋́̓͘͝ò̸̮̱͉̠̓̑͛̐̋̔̐̃̿͆͆̽̅̋̍͒̀͐̌͋̔̊͝͝͠͠͝ͅr̵̨̞͔̖̄̑̽̆̋͌͒̈́̇͌́̆̈́̈́̊̔̐̾̊̏͋̽̆̅̕̕͝.̴̠̜̙̙͔̥̲͕̪̺̟̖̏͂̊̐͊̉̋͌̆̌̆̇͌̓̂͒̓̈̀͝͠"̸̛̗̟̟̦͉̭̥̺͇̜̤̜̭͆̎̒̇̔̅͌̔̇͌̿̎̚̕