CH.04 Luxanna Crownguard and the Battle from the Two RED GENERALS

"The Battle from the Two Red Generals"

Part 3: The Initial Battle - DEMACIA/ILLYRIA vs 

============================================================

"DISCLAIMER" ~ I do not own the characters or settings of all fictional characters used in this story and I am only creating this story for entertainment purposes.

NOTES: the section below here is written under a combination between a story telling format and a universal Screenplay script writing format. Please use your imagination readers!

============================================================

NOTES: the section below here is written under a combination between a story telling format and a universal Screenplay script writing format. Please use your imagination readers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMIZE BACKGROUND appears with **soundcue

"For the Day that must Come" ~ the 1st 8 secs only - Super Robot Wars

========================================================

**Title Card shows slowly and customiz-able

" The Battle from the Two RED GENERALS"

========================================================

**AUTHOR's notes - This is just an under the 10 seconds title Card ~similar to a videogame loading screen ~ use your imagination, folks!

this section below will be read in a Story Telling/Novel Format ~ please enjoy reading!

------

              The farm grasslands in the northeast border of Demacia and far southest where Mii-Hen Highlands are located, was horribly ravaged by the invading might of the Noxus, the Zaibach and the Archadian Gestahl Forces.

2 days later from it's destruction, the district was later ransacked by the elite squad forces dubbed as the Red Drake Mist (Allusion to Zaibach's Dragonslayer and The Red Mist Army of Dota 2) claiming other lands as they campaign for themselves, stealings loots like the illicit pirates from the eastern West Blue sea(One Piece) of Illyria. The faction is led especially by Commander Dilandau Albatou, a ruthless warrior & expelled officer from the Zaibach Empire and 2nd in command when it comes to leading it's troops, Red Mist Army General, Axe the Mogul Khan.

As they continue to occupy other rural areas, they immediately use their power to petrify villagers among Illyria, mocked it's fellow citizens and especially made them as their slaves. For those who oppose their rules either have their heads cut off by the Red Mist General, subjected for slaved labor by the arrogant commander or being subjected to humiliation and other punishments, such as by making them licked his boots or being whipped.

Be prepared from their ruthless aggression.

-------

It was the 23rd day of their occupancy with now claiming 14 or even more in other rural districts which were legally established mostly by Illyria's jurisdiction to each designated nearby of it's nearest kingdom and 7 days ago was their latest raid. Half of it's surrounding forests appeared to have trees cut off recently not by the RED DRAKE MIST it appears to be and they were all clean cut. It is not known as this time what's their true purposed from their illegal activities and like all pirates they were, they either respect nor rebuked the ideal governments of the Illyrian Kingdom and the Archadian Empire.