TRUE PROLOGUE - Superman vs Dr.Doom AFTERMATH

With the earth overcoming The One Year War, The Operation Stardust and the obscure Operation Strife orchestrated by the villainous super-villain, Dr.Doom. The Planet Sphere - Earth was be able find some respite in a small time but not in complete peace.

There is still havoc going on in the Continent of Illyria, wars wagging by the conflict between Demacia and Noxus, the cleansing of the monstrous "Gears" and other unwordly disturbance from different other regions rages on, and the war between The Federation and the Republic of Zeon were put into standstill with no pure armistice on hands; the Chains of War were almost unshackled.

After the undisclosed battle between Reed Richard's trusted ally: Superman and his old time rival, Dr.Doom. the two suddenly vanished from existence as they approached an unbeknownst large Gigantic Annular Ancient Ruin as describe by the Daily Planet, very illuminating and unworldly ancient in shape, able to vanish like supernovas and seen from the earthsphere. Worried with the disappearance of the Man of Steel, he secretly kept himself silent for the moment for he would not wanted to be disturbed by his relations with the dictator of Latveria, Dr.Doom. As a known scientist by the earth federation government he kept himself hidden to the public view in fear his identity would be put into disclosure or in vein from Dr.Doom's previous actions in the Side 6 Airspace.

While the government of most continent was still recovering from the shock made by the following orchestrate acts by unbeknownst criminal factions; including by those of the Brotherhood of Mutants, The Sinestro Corps, attacks made by Republic of Zeon, the loot stealing from many pirates in the Illyrian and Asian continent and the San Diego Tidal Incident , The prime minister of the Archadian Gestahl Empire blamed the Earth Federation and the United Kingdom of Illyria of their incompetence, proclaiming Noxus, Zaun, Zepp, Shurima, Zaibach, Germa Kingdom(One Piece), Ishval, Gestahl and other undetermined nations of their independence from the Federation, declaring war on especially first on the current most powerful continent, invading the Illyrian Kingdoms because of their misused of natural magical resources.

And thus... the short-lived peace came to an abrupt end.

The Earth Federation and the rest of governing factions had become deserted, too lenient nor remiss during this time of the crisis, and not even the Kingdom of Illyria was not prepared for this sudden outcome.

There may be many hopes left.... Autonomously, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. NICK FURY pledge allegiance with The Justice Society of America, alongside secretly one of the directors of the Earth Federation, who deflected because of their misdirections, Blex Forer. They begin their silent operations by forming the Anti-Earth Union Group -The AEUG in search first of heroes and other unknown gifted warriors out there who could potentially fight for their cause regardless whether them be outlandish or have never yet been known.

And luckily for them, they maybe able to find others by searching candidates starting from the SeeD Institute, also known some by the X-SeeD Factions, which is currently operated by now new Co-Founders Charles Xavier and Cid Cramer, who co-founded The Gifted School for Youngsters and The Balamb Garden, which trained many gifted warriors of diverse abilities in preparation of using their powers and gifted talents for the better good of helping out especially those who are affected by conflict and other forms of calamities.

But even these heroes were very unaware of the truth, they could not have known the real difficulties of the world that's distorting their world's building societies working behind the scenes to rekindle the chains of endless battles.

~Unknown Narration---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  **QUESTION from an unknown figure:

~Unknown Narration--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- **QUESTION from an unknown figure:

Please select your "Illyrian/Phoenician route:                                   

 MONARCH Route | OUTLANDS Route

MONARCH ROUTE: Luxanna Crownguard and the Kingdoms of Illyria Stage       

OUTLANDS ROUTE: Griffith and the New Band of the Hawks Stage