ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 40 (ℬ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ!)

Start from the beginning

Miriko then kicked through the little Nomu while it set up some kind of mud barrier to protect itself, but it was quite futile since Miriko kicked through the barrier. "Is this made with twice's quirk?" Miriko asked.

The old man was clicking something on what looks like a remote. Then I sensed what it was for.

"𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻!" i shouted as the Nomus break free from their little capsules. It was targeted towards Miriko but luckily she did get down so she wasn't hit by the Nomu. In turn she kicked the Nomu's leg away but it just regenerated instantly.

The Nomu then attacked me while muttering "H-hero!..... Kill t-them." But as usual I simply just dodged its quick blow there were roughly three Nomu's on me and Miriko is dealing with two of them I can tell that they're all pretty strong. So i summoned a blaster and then fired it making a hole in its stomach,I managed to hit all three of them all at the same time with just one blaster. Welp the Nomus just regenerated right back up.

"I...don't k-know... what.. Number.. you are.. or w-who.. but...you're strong" one of the Nomu's said to me

"Wait, they can talk!?" Miriko said out of shock

"Kill, heroes d-don't let them l-live" one of the Nomus said

"𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿..." I said. Just in this exact moment someone also enters this room. Looking what that was i noticed that it was Crust.

"Miriko, you guys good?" Crust yelled out

"Yeah, we're somehow handling all five!" Miriko shouted while punching one right in the face

I then dodged they're assaults while I used check on them to see their abilities. I realized that these were all called high-end Nomus. Meaning that these are basically the strongest ones. "𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀, 𝗶 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵-𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗼𝗺𝘂𝘀" I said while stabbing one of them with the sharpened bone in one of my hand.

"what the heck is a check" Miriko asked

"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀."I answered her while dodging yet another one of thier blows. Then one of the Nomus I was battling just went to Crust.

"Y-you are No.. I don't know.. b-but you're Crust!" the Nomus said whilst charging towards Crust

"Bingo, you're smart." Crust replies using his sheild as a barrier to the Nomu's assault. It was basically pushing against him.

The old man then gets to a chair and tries to drift away. "𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂" I said while using multiple bones acting like a cage to stop him in his tracks. I then dodged yet another of the Nomu's blows, i was basically dodging them relentlessly with insane speeds.

"Comic, nice!" Crust says whilst still sheilding against the Nomu's attack

"You're quite good, kiddo!" Miriko says while kicking yet another Nomu away.

All of the Nomus, then decides to attack me all together probably cause I had the old man captive.

"Comic!" Miriko shouts.

I simply just used one of my shortcuts to evade. When the Nomu's saw that it was too hard to hit me. They went up to the old man who was caged and broke the bone structure, with their incredible strength. "𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁" i muttered in my own breath. Since he was still at the chair he simply just scurried away.

"he's stayed in the depth. That old geezer actually stayed, instead of running away. He's currently clacking on a keyboard" Miriko says

"𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆. 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿" I said dodging yet another blow from two Nomus they were using a quirk as well it looked as if im going to be get my hand warped if i get caught up in that.

"then you.. must know what's inside that room?" Miriko says while kicking a Nomu's hand off

"𝘆𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗶𝘀.." I said while stabbing the Nomu, i kept myself to melee attacks cuz ranged ones take up more stamina

"Looks like were in big trouble, alright." Miriko says

"I don't think we can handle all pf these by ourselves. We need back-up" Crust says.

As of the moment there are two Nomus one me, two on Miriko and one on Crust. We kept our attacks in i managed to combat the two Nomus I have on hand quite easily caused i noticed that using quirk takes a bot of time for them even if its just a mere second, i can overpower them with that little time so all of us is doing fine against these things. Miriko on the other hand earned some wounds tho from trying to run towards where the old geezer is currently in. I just kept on using melee attacks on the two Nomus I'm facing. I kept on dodging relentlessly, I could tell that the Nomus are getting frustrated from my little tactics,cause they haven't landed a single hit on me.

"Stop.. Moving" one of the Nomu's said

"𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹" I said while dodging yet another blow with relative ease. Welp i know if they have this much intellectual capabilities that must mean they can feel frustrated. So i relentlessly held the Nomus back while also providing support with my blasters and my ranged sharpened bones. I then used blue bones and a blaster spam to handle the ones with Miriko. And it worked!

"Do your best, Comic. Your doing great!" Crust says to encourage me knowing that I'm still a student in the frontline of the battlefield.

"Thanks for holding the two other Nomus on me." Miriko says as she speeds her way towards where the old man had went

"𝗯𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸, 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴" I shouted. One of them managed to break free from my blasters "𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸" i muttered and on the other hand can't do much since I'm also holding two more with melee attacks.

With in a nick of time when Miriko was just about to receive a nasty blow Endeavor finally had arrived..

_
ʸᵒ ⁱᵐ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ˡᵃᶻʸ
-ⁱᵐⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ

1500 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀