She'd never slept with anyone before, anyway. Or even kissed anyone. She wasn't sure if this was the right situation. She would mess up. Clarke would end up mad at her.

She had no idea what to answer. Instead of getting a word out, she felt herself blush to the tip of her ears, and even though it was dark and Clarke couldn't see, it made her uncomfortable.

But instead of pressuring Lexa to reply, Clarke just gently rubbed Lexa's stomach with her thumb and distanced herself a little from Lexa.

Oh no. Clarke thought this was a rejection.

"It's okay Lexa, this is just the other option. You can pick either."

"No! No, it's just- it's..."

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, why could Lexa not articulate herself?

"I know," Clarke said softly. "If you don't want me to be your first, I get that too."

"That's not it, I just- I don't know how to do it," Lexa got out, cheeks burning of shame. But Clarke merely kept rubbing her stomach. It relaxed Lexa a little.

"That's okay. We can go through it together if you want, try out what you like and what you don't, what feels good. I told you, I'd fuck you just like you need it."

Oh God. Lexa felt the spike of arousal once again and she caved into Clarke's touch.

"Please," is all she could say.

"Yeah? Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay," Clarke murmured. Her warm voice poured into Lexa's ear when she continued with, "Then spread your legs for me, baby."

Lexa wouldn't survive that night.

-

Clarke started gently, carefully, by simply covering Lexa's still unmoved hand and pushing Lexa's own fingers down on herself again, drawing circles. "Do you want me to do it like this?" she asked softly and Lexa managed to remove her hand and shakily breathe,

"You can touch me."

But oh God, Lexa had no idea what that meant before Clarke's fingertips connected with throbbing wetness. Clarke Griffin was beside her in bed with two fingers between her legs and Lexa always came easier the second time even without Clarke. She was not going to last.

Her legs spasmed and her hand grabbed Clarke's arm, digging into the soft muscle of her biceps while her hips lifted off the bed. "Clarke," she panted desperately, so close yet too far gone.

"What do you need, Lexa?"

Oh goodness, Clarke's voice was pure lust. Sultry, heavy, knowing exactly what it did to Lexa.

"Harder," she got out and Clarke pressed down harder, growing faster in her movements, pushing Lexa further towards the edge. When she fell over it with a moan of Clarke's name and uncontrolled movments of her hips, Clarke simply carried her through it and held her afterwards.

Lexa gained a kiss on her neck for doing absolutely nothing. Then, Clarke asked, mouth resting right by Lexa's ear, "Are you done or do you want another one, baby?"

Lexa would have been done if it wasn't for Clarke, her voice, her words, her nickname.

So Clarke kissed her neck again, then her collarbones, her breasts, her stomach, her hipbone, her inner thighs while pushing them apart, husking, "I want to go down on you. Are you okay with that?"

"Fuck Clarke, yes."

Clarke tore off her own pyjama, settled inbetween Lexa's legs and took all the time to eat Lexa out, slip her tongue inside of the girl gently, suck her clit and relish her moans. In the meanwhile, a cushion had found its way between her own legs and the louder Lexa's moans grew, the more desperate Clarke grinded down on it, her movements growing just the slightly bit sloppy as she moaned into Lexa and pushed the woman over the edge with it. Her own hips stilled and she groaned in pleasure, gripping Lexa's hip involuntarily hard and whimpering her name before satisfaction flooded her body.

They both slept extraordinarily well for the rest of the night.

-

Lexa woke up to find Clarke already awake next to her, her arms still around Lexa like they had been when they'd fallen asleep. "Morning," she croaked.

"Morning. How are you feeling?"

"Good. Really, really good. You?"

"Oh, me too."

"You know what's weird?" Lexa asked after a while. "I had sex now but not my first kiss."

Clarke chuckled and buried her head in Lexa's shoulder. "I know. I wanted your first kiss to be special, not messy and thoughtless."

"Hm. It would have been special anyway."

There was a pause of silence and Clarke said hesitantly, "I hoped that maybe you would give me a chance for a kiss with a clear head."

"What?"

The question was sudden, surprised, followed by Lexa turning to look at Clarke- she must've heard wrong.

"If you were just horny last night that's okay too. I just thought- well, maybe this is the best opportunity I'll get to finally ask you out."

Finally?

"I'd like to be your first date and your first kiss too, if you'll let me," Clarke finished sheepishly.

"Holy shit Clarke. I'm going to lose my mind. Yes, of course, yes."

"Oh?" Clarke asked, somewhat surprised by the yes. "Is there- is there anything you want?"

"Yeah. That kiss. Right now, please. I want you to kiss me right now."

Lexa blushed talking, but she didn't care. She had brought up the courage to voice her thoughts, and Clarke was cupping her jaw. She didn't even have the mental capacity to care.

And the kiss was so soft. Clarke leaned in and although Lexa tried to stay frozen, she missed just a tad and ended up kissing the corner of Clarke's mouth instead.

It didn't matter. Clarke adjusted her a bit and then, Lexa let herself get lost in Clarke's lips. She was pushed back into the soft pillow gently, Clarke above her, moving her lips against Lexa's over and over again until they both needed air and Lexa got lost in Clarke's eyes instead.

Yeah. Yeah, she got why people liked kissing so much.

_____________________________________

here it is, finally, after so many comments asking for it and weeks of waiting <3 you were so patient with me guys, thank you, I hope you enjoyed the update :)

also, little side note, I have a new story I wrote while waiting for my inspiration for this one to come back. it's finished, updates will be regular, so no worries there ;)

it's called 'single moms are ugly... and other lies' and this is the cover

i'd love for you guys to check it out!!