I ate him until he squirted all over his chest and until his hole were red, twitching and gaping from my mouth before I lowered his legs from my shoulders.

He was laid there, breathing heavily with hooded eyes as he looked up at me as I grabbed hold of my thick erection, I leaned over him to go into my bedside draw and took out the nearest condom and bottle of lube I kept for emergencies.

This was an emergency, because without this shit, this wasn't going to happen.

I rolled on the condom and then poured a decent amount of lube onto my erection, Theo's eyes were filled with fear once I put the bottle of lube back and positioned myself at his gaping hole, with fresh tears at the corner of his eyes.

"I-I've never done this before." He quietly said he stared at my throbbing dick. "I d-don't think it's going to fit, y-your big..."

I chuckled out and thought he was cute, if that was meant to stop me and call it a day, he was barking up the wrong tree, because there was no stopping me now, I was going to be inside of him tonight, maybe not fully, but enough to satisfy me.

"I'll go slow, tell me if it hurts and I'll stop." I tell him softly, seeing the fear in his eyes not going away as he started crying lightly, his tears staining his cheeks.

Shit, did I get carried away and push him too far into this?

"Theo, I need you to tell me this is what you want before I begin." I say to him, as he looked at me, sniffling as he wiped tears from his eyes.

"If..." There was a pause as I waited, my hand on his him whilst my other held my cock. "If you s-start slow, then it s-should be fine." He said, a I breathed out and pressed the tip against his ass.

This was going to hurt, he was a small guy, there was nothing I could do about it and in the end, he was going to have to endure it until he started to feel good, because he wasn't the only one who hadn't done this shit before.

I thrusted my hips slowly until I felt his hole squeezing the tip of my erection, all while watching Theo's face twist in pain as he bit his lip whilst his hands gripped the blanket tightly, on either side.

Fuck he was tight, so tight I felt like he was going to break my dick into pieces as I went an inch further inside of him, his groans getting louder with each passing second, I was inside of him.

"I-I'm okay." He forced out, his glossy eyes unclenching to look at at. "M-More."

I did as he said and pushed further into him, perhaps a little bit too much as he cried out as I got as far inside of him as my dick would reach before I stilled inside of him, liking how tightly his walls were clenching me.

"Fuck." I groaned out, feeling as he was squeezing down on me. "Relax, you're going to snap my dick." I tell him, chuckling once his eyes meet mine.

"S-Sorry."

Fucking hell... "Don't apologise." I leaned down and pressed my lips to his wet cheek, making sure I didn't thrust further into him, and do more damage then I knew I already did.

"I'm going to start moving, remember to tell me when to stop." I tell him, as he nods his head, and his hands go to my chest and press against me as I begin to move my hips.

Moving out of him felt fucking satisfying, like the first time I landed a punch on someone inside the ring, moving back inside him was better, he was tight and it was crowded as my girth stretched him out.

After for what felt like hours and stopping multiple times for Theo to take a breather, he had started to get used to my size just enough for him to start enjoying it as I picked up the pace and started thrusting into him faster.

The thrid time he came I turned him over onto his stomach and lifted his ass enough for me to hold onto his hips, where I pounded deep into him making him cry out whilst moaning loudly into my pillow as I started thrusting into him.

Looking at his small round ass taking in my size, I felt proud he was taking me so well without running away crying and screaming, like most women did after just five minutes of me inside of them.

I could get addicted to this, this tight ass and pale skin, his moans and the way his eyes would go to mine occasionally, telling me he was okay, and I can keep going.

I don't know how long we went at it for, we had moved from my bed to the kitchen once I got thirsty but I didn't want to pull out of him, so I picked him up and started fucking him against my fridge as I took a drink from a bottle of water.

Putting water in my mouth, I pressed my lips against his and forced his mouth open to take to the water from my mouth, not wanting to waste any more time in the kitchen then I already had, I started walking us over to my large circle shaped couch.

I sat down with me still deep inside of him and then grabbed his hips and then I started lifting his hips over my length as he rested his head against my neck, his moans filling my ear as he held onto my tightly.

"I-I'm coming again, M-Maddox." I heard Theo say just as I felt him twitch against my chest as I moved his hips faster, feeling my own release building.

I don't know how long it's been, but Theo was loose and exhausted, and I had also gone through a pack of condoms, only just seeing that the sun was rising inside my living room, through the blackout curtains as I emptied into the condom, inside of him.

Theo was still on top of me, so to be sure I moved his head to see that he had fallen asleep, or passed out on top me, with me still inside of him, making me laugh as I try and stand up.

I only realised then that my legs were aching, and I was exhausted, even though I was still hard as a rock and could go another round, but I wasn't going to do shit unless Theo woke up.

It didn't look like he was waking up anytime soon though.

I carried him to my bedroom and gently laid him on my bed, then slowly I moved out of him to see just how swollen his ass was, but it wasn't only that, I had left marks all over his chest and his neck.

Peeling the condom off, I wrap it and take it with me into my bathroom, putting it in the bin then grabbing a towel and wetting it under the tap to wipe my chest down, before getting another towel to do the same to Theo.

Theo was out cold and fast asleep on the bed, I felt guilty since it was his first time, and in a way, it was mine too, but I had clearly overdone it as he looked even more fucked up then the first time, I saw him at the gym.

I started wiping him down until he was clean enough to put under my covers, I quickly cleaned up and got into the bed next to him, the realization of what I just did finally hitting me.

I just had sex with a guy, and a guy almost thirteen years younger than me, my client of all people.

What the fuck was I even doing?

The worst part was that I didn't hate it, in fact I was sure that there was no going back after being inside of Theo, which obviously daunted on me because he wasn't exactly someone I should be getting involved with.

I was a professional kickboxer, I had a reputation to uphold, what would the world say if they knew I was fucking this guy till early hours in the morning?

As far as I knew it, I was straight as they come, but that didn't explain what I just did, because the last time I checked, eating a guy's ass wasn't something a straight man did.

Bisexual?

The thought of doing this again with another guy repulsed me, so why the fuck was I fine if it was Theo?

These were questions I had to answer in the morning, once he's awake we'll have to talk about this, it'd help to know what he wants out of this, otherwise I have a feeling this will end up messy.

I moved closer to Theo and wrapped my arms around him, not hating the way he fit perfectly against me as I closed my eyes.

I knew I was totally screwed when it came to this kid, but I looked forward to it, curious to see where this was going to go.