Part 2

After the 10-minute break, everyone is already back in their seats. As they watch the screen, it shows the words, "Chapter 2, Sinners."

"Sinners? What does that mean?" Hange asks.

"All of us were sinners... maybe it will focus on more about us than the Rumbling?" Armin asks.

"I don't know." Erwin says, "We should start the video right now.

The flying boat was now soaring in the sky above the clouds, everyone in the boat lowered their heads, remembering how Commander Hange sacrificed for them. Mikasa, Jean, and Connie were sitting on one side, while the other side sits Levi and Pieck. Reiner was standing while looking out the window.

As for Armin, he was at the pilot with Onyankopon, noticing the fuel, he said, "The fuel..."

"Yeah. They only managed to fill the tank halfway." Onyankopon said.

"Will it get us to Fort Salta?" Armin asked.

Onyankopon was silent at first, but he showed a determined expression. "I'll make sure we reach the fortress. This flight is our last hope, and Hange died giving it to us. I'll deliver you to that base. I swear it. So make sure you stop the rumbling no matter what it takes."

"That doesn't sound so good... I mean, without that much fuel..." Ymir says.

And everyone is still thinking of Hange's death, they still can't get over it.

Armin said to Onyankopon before getting back to the others, "Yes, we will. We're in your hands, Onyankopon."

He faced the other scouts and said, "Now Let's hammer out our plan."

Armin started to draw the Founding Titan and said, "Pieck, Captain Levi, is this roughly the shape of the Founding Titan?"

When they look at the shape, Hange is trying to draw the same while Moblit is helping her. Jean says, "So that was the outlook of Eren's new Titan?"

Eren closes his eyes as Mikasa squeezes his hand, "Eren..."

"Yes, though I didn't get a great look at it." Pieck said.

"Basically, it's a humongous bundle of bones that moves like an incest." Levi said.

"If it's like a normal Titan, Eren would be in the neck near the head." Pieck said.

"Given the War Hammer's abilities, that's not guaranteed." Levi said.

"In other words, we don't know which part Eren is in." Armin said.

"Can we pause it now that Eren is here with us." Armin asks before turning to Eren. "Eren, if it was you, where would you place your head in?"

"Why are you asking me this? I haven't transformed into that yet." Eren rolls his eyes a little. "How would I know where it is?"

"Oh right, I'm sorry about that..." Armin says.

"And it is better if we don't let Eren transform into that, or else the Rumbling is going to happen and that's against why we're here." Jean says.

"Even if we don't know where he is, we can blast the whole thing away." Pieck said. "The same way you annihilated Liberio's port with the Colossal Titan."

Armin frowned and said, "That certainly would be the most effective method."

Mikasa let out a gasp, and Armin said, "But we'll leave that for after we've exhausted our chance to talk. If there's still no other way to stop Eren, that's our last resort."