43

Avneet : nothing.

Siddharth : I can clearly see on your face that there is something you are hiding from me.

Avneet didn't want him to catch her just because of her tears.

Siddharth : now speak of what is your problem and why are you doing all this?

Avneet : to get your love. My Mafia king.

Avneet hold his hands and place it on her breasts over her clothes and give a press over his hand on her bossoms.

Siddharth is really confused with this double side behaviour of Avneet.

Siddharth : I am really not getting it that what you actually wish?

Avneet : I wish you my handsome.

Siddharth is so frustrated because she is really confusing him like a hell, he is not able to understand what she want.

Avneet : if my king is done with a kiss, then you can move ahead.

She is ready to complete the task now, and this is making her feel nervous that she is going to kill someone.

Siddharth : if you wish this only, then fine, get up and remove your clothes.

Avneet is feeling hella hesitated to do this. But she get up and starts taking off her top.

She removed her top and she is wearing a purple lingerie under this. She went down to open the knot tied on her waist of her bottoms.

But before she could remove it, someone knocks the door.

Siddharth : who the heck wanna die now? (Said in angry voice).

Guard : sorry boss but it is important to inform you that we got that Doctor Wilson.

Siddharth get up immediately.

Hearing this name even Avneet got alert, because Doctor Wilson is the same doctor going to treat his mother on the next day.

And she didn't understand what Doctor Wilson is doing on the base of Mafia King Siddharth.

Siddharth : okay take care of him I will be there in 5 minutes.

Avneet didn't know how to ask him that what Dr. Wilson is doing here.

Siddharth : dress yourself back.

Stay tuned.