Truth Revealed

3rd Person POV

Outside a building deep in the heart of the city, the NYPD are stationed outside. One officer grabs a megaphone and uses it to talk at the person inside the building.

Officer Sterns: To the individual known as Ghost Spider. We've got the whole building surrounded. Come out peacefully with your hands up and you won't be harmed.

A few sec9nds later though Ghost Spider crashes out of the window, and dodges the tasers from the police firing at here, she then proceeds to use her webs to restrain all of the officers present. Even when Officer Sterns trues to use a net gun to apprehend Ghost Spider, she simply back flips and uses her webs to restrain her.

Ghost Spider: Next time, come prepared.

Ghost Spider then uses her webs to swing away from the scene. The scene suddenly pauses, as it's revealed this was merely a recording of a previous encounter the NYPD has had with her since Kevin's demise. The view pans out and see's Captain Stacy sitting with two young SHIELD Agents, Daisy Johnson, A.K.A. Quake, and Rayshaun Lucas, A.K.A. Patriot. Captain Stacy explains.

Captain Stacy: I'd like to pretend that this was just an incompetent rookie's mistake, but Officer Sterns is one of my best. It's time to admit that the NYPD isn't going to bring in the Ghost Spider. That's why I've come to you Agent Johnson, Agent Lucas.

 That's why I've come to you Agent Johnson, Agent Lucas

Patriot: Patriot is fine. And we specialize in dealing with, enhanced individuals.

Captain Stacy: Cute name for it, but super villian always worked for me. Especially for this one, capturing the Ghost Spider is my number one priority, even if it's not me that brings her in.

Captain Stacy slides a file of the Ghost Spider towards Quake, she picks it up and starts looking through it.

Quake: Don't worry, Captain Stacy, SHIELD is always happy to help.

Captain Stacy: Vigilantes that go bad are far more dangerous than ordinary criminals because of what they can inspire. Ghost Spider was supposedly a hero until she took an innocent kid's life. I won't have any other vigilantes thinking they can end things their way without consequences.