Chapter 1

Before i start this chapter, i would just like to let you know... this sequel is most definitely going to hell and the realms beyond. Anyways, chappy time.
×××××××××××××

Prussia's POV

My eyes flew open and I flew out of the bed. Today was Mattie and I's 3 year anniversary. (It took me 5 minites to write that sentence...) I crept down the hall, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I planned on making him a special breakfast in bed to start off the day.

As I quietly started getting everything ready, I felt a little creature land on my head. Ah yes, Gilbird was here to keep me company. We had a habit of cooking "together." I cook, Gilbird watches.

I made some sausage and reheated some pancakes and lathered them in maple syrup. I put it on a tray and made some coffee for my hubby. (Aww gil, you sound like a girl)

Carefully scaling the steps, I brought the breakfast to my other half. I still couldn't believe it. 3 years and going strong. Well most of the time. We had our common couple's ups and downs, and there are more to come. But we stick together and we've made it through so far.

I set the tray down and stepped over to see that Mattie was still asleep. I leaned down and softly kissed his lips. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled. This seemed so familiar.

"Guten Morgen, Dornröschen."

"Bonjour, le Prince Charmant." He smiled.

We shared a laugh. We understood different words from each others languages. Also, we learned from trial and error. Mattie sat up and I set the tray next to him.

"Aww thanks, Gil. You didn't have to do this."

"Ja, I did. I mean, it is our anniversary."

"I know. But still. We could have made breakfast together." He looked at his food.

"So... you don't like zhat I made breakfast for you?" His head flew up.

"No, I LOVE it!" He put his hands up defensively. I smiled and kissed him. I motioned for him to eat, amd he did so. I excused myself and legit flew down to the kitchen. I grabbed banana and a juice box. (Juice boxes display adulthood) I ran back upstairs. I sat on the bed with Mattie and ate my banana. Mmm... potassium. But not pure potassium. That stuff goes boom boom. (Wait, since when was Gil a chemist?)

I finished my banana and juice box in record time. I was just about to get up when I was pulled backwards. I was stuck in an awkward position while being cuddled. It was nice, but a bit uncomfortable. I squirmed in attempt to escape the grasp of the elusive Mattie. But alas, I failed. Now, I was even more uncomfortable. Mattie let go and got up to take the dishes downstairs. I did and amazing backflip off the bed and followed him.

While Mattie washed the dishes, I rumaged through some of his CD's. I found an album by a band called "The Blow." I knew these vegans! I thought their music was cute, and I liked it. I mean, I have never liked ANYTHING cute...

I looked at the back and saw the perfect song to play. I popped the CD into the stereo and skipped to it. And then it started playing. It was a retro sort of beat, and you could tell it was a love song. The lyrics echoed through the house, and I heard the water stop. Next thing I knew, Mattie was squealing and begging to dance. Of course, I agreed.

In a single sweep, we were doing a strange foxtrot-like dance. It was fun. We were singing along, as loud as we could. We sounded fucking amazing.

"VHEN YOU'RE HOLDING ME~"

"WE MAKE A PAIR OF PARENTHISES!"

Once the music stopped, so did we. We were surprisingly out of breath. I collapsed on the floor and breathlessly laughed. Mattie joined me on the floor and hugged me. We laid on the floor, cuddling and listening to the rest of the CD.

I love my Birdie.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm releasing the chapter for 2 reasons.

1. ImCanada13 bitch slapped the motivation into me

2. I finally hit 150 followers so lets dance like the awkward potatoes we are!

Thank you everyone! Je t'aime!

~Law