𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒎𝒆?~𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒍

Just saying you are 17 and Miguel is 18 x
——————————————————————
Y/N'S POV:

I've been dating Miguel Cazarez mora for 3 months and let's just say,

I think I'm in love.

Me and Miguel just did...well I don't have to say it bc well yk

It was absolutely magical. It felt like it was just me and him on earth if I'm being honest.

I am.. well WAS a virgin and I knew that Miguel wasn't but that didn't bother me, and he never rushed me to do anything like that unless I was ok with it.( consent 🔛🔝)

That's something I love abt him, he always asks for consent even for some little things bc he doesn't want me to be uncomfortable.

I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to anyone else.

I just woke up bc I hear some talking, I look to my side and I don't see Miguel. Then I hear his voice from the living room.

I put on my underwear, bra and one of Miguel's tops and silently tip toe down stairs and listen to the conversation.

I hear the voices and it's Brady and Mason.

"Soooo did you do it?" I hear Brady ask.

"Ofc I did, it was too easy" Miguel scoffs.

"Wow I didn't think you had the guts to" Mason tells him.

"Yeah I mean to think, you would spend 3 months trying to win the bet and you actually got her to sleep with you" I hear Brady say, surprised.

In that exact moment my heart shattered to millions of pieces, my gut drop to my ass then shot up to my throat, making me feel absolutely sick.

"But how was it tho?" Mason asked

"Absolutely terrible, it's almost too obvious that she's a virgin" Miguel basically gagged at the end of the sentence.

Hearing those words, I wanted to throw up right then and there but at the same time I wanted to walk up to him and shove my foot right up his ass and out his nose.

I know it sounds a bit dramatic but I honestly feel like I can't breath. I mean Mason is- well now was one of my best friends but then goes behind my back to do something THAT horrible.

Tears are welling up in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks.

"What the absolute fuck is wrong with you" I say in disbelief, coming out from behind the wall.

They all look at me with the 'holy fuckin shit I'm going to die now' faces.

Miguel tries to walk up to me "wait Baby-"

I walk back upstairs, ignoring him practically begging for me to come back.

I run to his room, lock the door and start packing my things that I keep there into my bag.

Miguel is banging on the door begging and crying to open it and forgive him.

I keep wiping the tears away but it's no use bc they just keep coming.

Once my bag is full, I opened his widow and climb down the tree right next to it.

By the time I was already running down the road, He finally got the door open with his key he remembered abt.

Once I got home, I walked straight up to my room, locked my window that Miguel would always sneak through to see me, lock my door and just cry in my bed while watching dumb shows.

MIGUELS POV:

How could I be so fuckin stupid...

OKKK drammmmaaa should I make a part two or leave it sad? Ik that he would never do this bc he is an absolute angel but I saw this idea from a jj may and book and liked the idea

622 words<333