𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔~𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒍

Miguel being overprotective is hot thoo
Thank you masonzwife  for the request

Miguels POV:

Me and Y/n are sitting in bed watching our favourite chick flick show, Desperate Housewives.

Y/n giggled at something her favourite character, Gabby said to Carlos.

I turned to her, admiring her for a couple seconds before she looks at me.

"What?" She says, smiling at me.

"Nothing I just love you" I say giving a smile back at her.

"I love you too Miguel" She says giving me that  beautiful smile right back at me.

I lean in to kiss her and as soon as we're inches apart, our lips almost touching...

The phone rings.

I groan and Y/n laughs at me while getting up to answer the still ringing phone

A little information, Me and Y/n haven't got to spend time with each other because of me always being on set for the filming of The Black phone 2, and that means we haven't even kissed in three months or MORE.

Y/n comes back into the room "Hey baby, Mason just called and he wants to hang out, I'm sorry but I promise I'll make it up to you ok?" She says putting on her jacket and walking out the door.

"Oh and lock the door on your way out, my parents will be home in around two hours, love you" I hear her yell from down stairs before the door slams.

A week later

Finally, a chance alone with my girl. Shes always hanging out with MaSoN, so much that we never get to spend time bc of filming and those two always hanging out.

Right now We're sitting on her bed cuddling and I couldn't be happier . I look down at her on my chest.

She looks up at me and I lean in to kiss her but then her phone starts ringing....AGAIN!

"Sorry baby hold on" She says, answering the phone.

Once she hangs up, she turns to me "Hey baby I'm sorry but Mason wants to hangout again" She says with a sorry look.

Then an idea came to my mind "Can I come with you?" I ask.

"Sure I'll text Mason that your coming on the way" She tells me with a smile.

So we get into the car and drive to the mall, where we're meeting him.

At the mall

"MASON!" Y/n screams running over to him and jumping into his arms, when I see that Jealousy runs through my body.

I see that he spins her around as they both laugh then he puts her down and turns to me.

"Hey man, whats up"Mason says, hugging me to.

"Hey man" I say back, ignoring my Jealousy from before.

An hour later

My Jealousy has got through the roof. It like Mason and Y/n are making me Jealous on purpose, They've been joking around and laughing, hugging and they're always touching. Not in THAT way.

It seems like they're flirting on purpose to piss me off.

At this point I'm sick of it so, as they're laughing at something I come behind Y/n and slither my arm around her waist, resting my head on top of hers and pulling her toward me.

I can tell shes blushing, she always blushes when I do something like this.

"Hey Mason I think we're gonna go home." I say with a slight sarcastic smile and a slight glare.

"Uh ok sure ig I'll see you later" He says a bit confused and uncomfortable. "Bye Y/n" He says smiling a bit.

"Bye Maso-" She says before I turn her around and pull her into a kiss, FINALLY we haven't kissed in months and I've been waiting for this, for what seems like ages.

She kisses back immediately and at this point Mason already left.

We have a mini make-out session. When she pulls away, smirking at me.

"You were Jealous of Mason weren't you?" She says, giving me a cocky smirk.

"Shut upp" I say burying my face into her neck. I hear her laugh, gosh I love her laugh so much.

"Lets go home baby" She tells me and I lift my head to kiss her again before we get into the car  and head home.

As soon as we get home, we go to her room to cuddle and put on Desperate Housewives.

While we were cuddling, I look down at her once more and she looks up at me

I quickly pull her into a passionate kiss before any phones have the chance to ring and interrupt me and my girl.

Y/n pulls away a little, our faces still inches away from each other. "Yk I'm starting to love Jealous Miguel" She says looking into my eyes with a sly smirk before grabbing onto the collar of my shirt to pull me into an extremely passionate make out.

820 words<33

Hey mls im sorry I haven't been updating ill try to do it moreee but i rly like this one and i hope you guys do too but anyways

I LOVE YOUSS

❤️❤️❤️