𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕~𝒑𝒕2

Robin's POV:

I come out from under the bed, pushing myself off the floor and being faced with my beautiful girlfriend.

"Well that was close" I say standing up but she just sits there quietly.

And then she said seven words that made tears well up in my eyes, my smile drop and my stomach turn all at the same time.

"Robin... I think we should break up" she says looking at the floor.

As soon as I heard that, my heart broke into a thousand pieces. She's the love of my life; one minute we're making out and giggling with each other and now she's breaking up with me out of the blue?

"W-what" I say with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Robin" She said looking down at her feet. "Why, Why are you breaking up with me? What bc your brother almost caught us?" I say tears streaming down my face.

"I think you should go Robin" She told me, not moving her eyes off the floor.

"What? no! please don't do this" at this point I'm saying this while balling my eyes out." We can be more careful if that's what you want!" I say walking towards her.

"Robin just go.." her voice breaking as she talks.

I look at her one more time before wiping my tears, which was useless bc they just kept coming down my face, and climbing back out her window.

240 words

Ok so ik this is rly short but ima make a part 3 and hopefully that will be last one or maybe I'll make a part 3 AND 4 idk but also I have two other imagines I'm doing so let's hope I get those done soon

LOVE YOU GUYS

❤️❤️❤️