𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕~𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒍

Just Miguel being a huge simp for you<3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Miguels POV:

I wake up rubbing my eyes and yawning. Then I look down at my chest to see the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on, the sun light beam over her lovely face. My girlfriend of one year.

Gosh I love her so much. Shes the best thing thats ever happened to me, shes my princesa and I intend to treat her like one for as long as I have breath in my body. I will protect this girl with my life and i will forever treat her like a lady bc she deserves everything.

I stroke her hair gently, admiring her face when I feel her nuzzling her face more into my chest.

"Good morning princesa" I say in a raspy voice. "Mmm Good morning baby" she says in her beautiful morning voice with I love.

I pull her closer by the waist and she puts her face deep into my neck which gives me butterflies.

"Do you want some breakfast mi amor? I'll make you some breakfast in bed" I ask her.

"Ooo that sounds amazing, but just stay a little longer to cuddlee" She says muffled into my neck, it tickled so I laughed a bit.

Her parents aren't home for two weeks so she asked me to stay with her and ofc I accepted, I don't want to miss any chance to be with her.

I take one last glance at her then start to get up to make her so breakfasts in bed like I promised.

"NoOoOoOo its too coldd" y/n says in a groggy voice.

"Ik baby but I'll make you a hot water-bottle before I start cooking ok?" I say kissing her head.

Y/n's POV:
"Yay ok thank you baby" I smile at him with my eyes closed since I was still half asleep.

I watch him walk out of my room

I love Miguel. He's such a gentleman and always treats me like an absolute princess like always opening the door for me, he even runs full speed to my side of the car to open the door for me.

My thoughts are interrupted by my lovely boyfriend opening the door with a hot water bottle in his hand

A smile spreads across my face at the sight of his face, which also has a beaming smile.

"Here you go my love" Miguel says handing me the hot water bottle, kissing my head before walking out again to make me breakfast

>>>time skip>>>

I take my last bite of the delicious food that Miguel made for me.

He takes my dishes, washes them and comes back to me. He lays down next to me, pulling me in by my waist and pulling me close to his face.

He admires me like I'm a work of art. He looks into my eyes then to my lips then back to my eyes.

All of a sudden he pulls me into a very passionate kiss, its full of so much love.

When we pull away, he takes one last glance at me before turning on the TV and putting on my favourite show and cuddles me closer.

I love him

I love her

And I will always love him

And I will always love her

And I love the Princess treatment he gives me<33

And I love giving her the Princess treatment<33

575 words<33

HIIIII MY BAESSSS so i really love this one and im really proud of it so i hope you love ittt and if you have any requests for preferences or imagines i would love that anyway I LOVE YOUUSSSS

❤️❤️❤️