After

The God of entertainment smirked while looking at his victims which he had tortured by showing multiple clips of what's happening in the white room. Making everyone shiver of the though of someone going through all of that.

"Hmmm, hehehe..." The God of entertainment chuckled before clapping his hands gaining the attention of everyone in the room. "Well... Now that the viewing is over, I'll be sending you back to your normal lives." He said before disappearing out of the room with a flash of light. "This will take a moment."

"I-If he had those abilities then why didn't he help u-!" Ike shouted before suddenly getting cut off by a booming voice throughout the theatre. 

"SHUT UP NIG-

(Okay... let's not go there.)

"Shut up!" To everybody's surprise the one that had cut him off was Sudou staring at the screen with a grim expression on his face, after that everybody was silent.

After all, no child should have ever gone through that, nobody deserves it, and if it that was punishment from the heavens, then they were sure they would gladly become the devil.

Sakayanagi could only sigh in response, although she was quite aware of how cruel the white room is, she didn't know it would be at this point, it seems like the impurity of this world has surprise her once more.

Kamuro didn't even bother to even speak right now. She only popped open a can of beer before staring at it for a few moments, contemplating about Ayanokouji's past. 

Ryuen was disgusted, and he wasn't the type to get disgusted so easily. Just what was going on in the head of that father, the will to never break is admirable but if it was driven by the negative, then isn't that the same as letting the devil guide you?

He made a frown before clicking his tongue. He hates to admit it but he feels pity on the monster. Just a little bit.

"Looking so grim?" Ibuki asked towards Ryuen, Ryuen only scoffed before turning away. 

"What? Going to date him after this?" Ryuen asked smirking so suddenly. Ibuki blushed turning around. 

"Shut up..." 

For seemingly the first time. Koenji stopped smiling, he pulled out his mirror taking a look at his most beautiful self. But he wasn't smiling, he wasn't even praising his existence anymore. It was clear that what he saw left a bad taste in his mouth.

The theatre was oddly quite, albeit a few murmurs from other students.

Amasawa was totally prepared for this, but to that point? She now knows why it's called the demonic 4th. She only looked at the ground with a grim expression, the usual carefree expression was now gone.

"Doesn't change the fact that he's so gloomy. Why is he even like that, what a weirdo." Miyamoto muttered, but was heard throughout the theatre.

"A defect is a defect. But it seems like you're lower than a defect." Sakayanagi said while staring at the sky with a sad face, she then raised her head before glaring at Miyamoto. Scared for his life Miyamoto immediately looked away.

"Just for this once, please be quiet..." Horikita requested while looking at the ground, vividly remembering the horrors of Ayanokouji's past. In the first place what kind of father even does that to his own child. "I'm really lucky to have such a complete childhood, aren't I?" She asked to no one.

Hiyori stared at the screen, her face was blank, emotionless like a void. She knew her book buddy wasn't normal, but she knew he was kind... but... all she could do was ask, what did he do to deserve this? Remembering the face of the father of Ayanokouji.

She could only grit her teeth while clenching her hands, knowing her own weakness. "Where did I leave my glock-"

(Hold up, something ain't right.)

But Hiyori knew something. If Ayanokouji was this strong, if he went through this without becoming insane, then she knew she could make him smile. Hiyori resolved herself to help him regain his humanity.

"Bro..." Although it was not evident on his face, Albert feels sympathy for the lonely man that had experienced all of that. His giant heart couldn't take it and shed a few tears, he wipe it with his hand while he only prayed for the children that was a victim to the man.

Kei felt her whole world crumble, and here Ayanokouji was, helping her despite his past. And here she was crying and crying, relentlessly being traumatized by the bullying she got while this man, this man had the absolute will to never give up even after that.

"Tch... Yeah yeah he had a rough childhood, so what? Doesn't change the fact that he's a defec-" Nagumo was cut off by a sudden punch in the side of his face, he touched his cheeks before glaring at the person who had punched him.

Soon horror filled his eyes staring at the one who was responsible. It was Horikita Manabu, the former student council president. "I've had enough of your annoying and runty mouth. Say goodnight." 

Nagumo felt a sharp pain on his balls before passing out.

Ichinose well was simply depressed now, hugging her own body remembering all the times he had help him. But she soon resolved herself to help him, after all a debt doesn't go unpaid. She clenched her hand while looking at the screen, a determined look on her face. Mako took a glance at her before smiling, knowing exactly her train of thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ayanokouji and Kei won't be dating because I'm pro. Honestly I don't fancy Kei too much, I don't hate her, but that doesn't mean I don't like her.

If I were to choose who was my favorite it would be you, yes YOU. :)