"I mean yeah, but I thought it was just because she had a crush on him?" I reply.

"Oh it is so much worse."

"How so?" I question eagerly.

"Just think about it, she basically does whatever he says! April's dress, the blood bags-"

"I'm not following Care. Just tell me." I cut her off, too impatient to put the pieces together myself.

"She's sired to him!"

"What!?" I question in disbelief.

"I know it's crazy right?!" Caroline responds.

"Yeah, but how do you know?" I ask.

"Stefan and Damon tested the theory this morning. Want to guess who can now mysteriously drink from a blood bag after Damon said she could?" Caroline answers.

"No way!" I exclaim.

"Yes way! And now Damon and Stefan have gone to New Orleans to try and find a way to break it."

"Well I hope they do. That must really suck for like everyone involved." I say.

"You got that right."

"Alright, we'll I should probably go now. I love you Care. Keep me posted."

"Always. Love you Ivy."

———

I sat in the living room, nervously bouncing my leg after Nik told me he and Hayley would be here soon.

My heartbeat only sped up when I heard the door open and two sets of footsteps coming closer.

"Okay what's going on? Your creepy boyfriend came to Tyler's and practically forced me into the car and won't say why." Hayley grumbles as soon as she enters the room.

"Um, why don't you take a seat." I suggest.

She sighs before sitting in the chair across from me.

I​ look ​at​ Nik​ nervously​ and​ he ​offers​ a ​small ​nod​and​ smile ​of encouragement.

"So, uh, you know how we both look really familiar to each other?" I ask.

"Yeah, so?" Hayley replies.

"Well, when we were at the pageant I saw you and it finally registered where I knew you from." I say.

"Really? Where do you know me from?" She asks curiously.

"When I was younger I used to get these dreams, and you were in them, just younger." I explain nervously.

I watch as Hayley's face lights up with recognition. "Oh my god...it's you." She says in awe.

"You had them too?" I ask, referring to the dreams.

"Yeah, the girls on the thrones?"

"Those are the ones..." I confirm.

"So are you like my sister or something?" She asks, her expression a mixture of nerves and excitement.

"I don't really know for sure." I respond.

"Well how old are you?" Hayley questions.

"18. You?" I answer.

"18."

"When's your birthday?" I ask.

"October 14." She answers. ( A/N Girl I know it's not right just go with it)

I feel my heart pounding harder in my chest with every matching answer. "Me too." I admit.

"So you think we're..." "Yeah I do." I smile.

"Do you know our parents?" She asks immediately, looking at me with anticipation.

"No, I'm sorry. I was put up for adoption." I reply, my heart wrenching as her face falls.

"It's okay, so was I."

"It doesn't matter. We have each other now. I know we didn't get off to a great start, but I'd really like to get to know you." I say, reaching across to rest my hand on top of hers.

"I'd like that." She smiles.

I pull my sister into a bone crushing hug that she returns with equal force.

———

After Hayley left, I was cuddling with Nik in my bed, mentally exhausted from today.

"You did good today. Very brave." Nik compliments.

"Thank you." I giggle, turning around to look him in the eye.

"If for some reason, Hayley ends up not being what you imagined as a sister, I want you to know that I'll always be here. Our family will always be here." Nik reassures.

"I know. I love you Nik, you are always with me through anything I'm faced with, I want you to know how much I appreciate you."

"I love you, Angel."

"I love you too, Nik." I smile, pulling him into a gentle kiss.

His hand cups my face as the kiss starts to get more heated. Our lips move against one another with passion.

His other hand places itself under my shirt to rest on my waist.

He gently pushes me against the mattress so he's positioned on top of me.

I let out a small gasp as his kisses move down to my neck, finding the heavenly spot of pleasure.

My fingers grab onto the hem of his shirt. He pulls away quickly to remove the fabric.

I pull him back down to me, reconnecting our lips as my hands trace his abs. I feel his fingers move to the bottom of shirt.

"Are you sure?" He pulls away to ask.

"I'm sure. I want you." I whisper breathlessly.

He needs no further confirmation as he pulls the shirt over my head.

The rest of our night was spent making gentle but passionate love.

The only possible way to explain how it felt was, unimaginably perfect.

———

Heheheheehehheheheh

(Kinda short but it's whatever) love youuuuuu ❤️