"Man, you really enjoy inserting yourself into other people's relationships huh?" I retort.

"Excuse me?" She scoffs.

"You heard me." I reply sharply.

"I thought you were supposed to be the sweetest girl in town. It's not looking like it from this position."

"Oh I'm sure you know a lot about positions don't you?" I retort.

Hayley looks as if smoke were about to come from her ears.

"Okay, everybody just calm down." Tyler interjects only to be ignored.

"No, this is quite fun." Nik says.

I shoot him a glare, to which he holds his hands
up in innocence.

"Look, just because you and grandpa over there are screwing, doesn't mean I'm afraid to knock you down a couple pegs." Hayley threatens,

"Hayley!" Tyler gasps.

"That's it!" I shout, taking a step forward to lunge at her.

I couldn't get to her before Nik's arms wrapped around my waist, picking me up.

I thrashed in his hold, yielding no results.

"Let the bitch down. If she wants to fight let's go!" Hayley shouts.

"Control your mutt." Nik growls at Tyler.

I can hear Tyler fearfully begging Hayley to shut up.

"Let me at her Nik!" I continue to squirm in his grip.

"Sweetheart, she's a werewolf. I don't think it'd be a fair fight." Nik reasons.

"Then you fight her!" I yell.

"Come on, let her go. Maybe I can slap some sense into her." Hayley threatens.

"You lay one finger on her, I'll rip your bloody head off." Nik replies coldly.

"No! Please, she didn't mean it. She's sorry." Tyler tries to contain the situation.

I calm myself and stay still.

"Fine. I'm good. You can let me go now." I say.

"I'll put you down, but just so you know, I'm aware you're going to run at her as soon as I let go. It won't work." Nik informs me.

"Ugh fine." I sigh defeatedly.

He sets me back on my feet but I don't run. I instead smooth out my clothes. I look at Hayley to see an amused smirk on her lips.

Nik follows my gaze before sighing. "Drop the smile or I'll be dealing with the situation." He threatens.

Hayley rolls her eyes but obeys. Now it was my turn to smirk.

"I brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, the charm bracelet." Caroline says as she walks into the room with a large box.

"Care, this isn't a good time." Tyler responds awkwardly.

"Just take it." Caroline says as she shoves the box into Tyler's hands.

"Aww, Caroline." I sigh walking over and embracing her in a hug.

"By the break-up drama unfolding before me I assume you've met Hayley." Nik guesses, pity lacing his words.

Caroline says nothing and I release her from the hug.

"All right, come on, let's go. Let's leave them alone. Your talents are needed elsewhere." Nik says, trying to usher all of the hybrids out of the house.