"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate." I smirk.

The hybrid that I had follow Elena this morning shows up behind me. "Get a round in, would you Tony?" I ask him.

"I'm surprised you stuck around town long enough for happy hour." Damon says after regaining his composure.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out." I state.

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find." Damon retorts.

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. Think I might fancy a home here, I'm sure Ivy would enjoy a bigger house. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want, everyone behaves themselves, and none of you attempt to put Ivy in danger again. You can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word." I say.

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena gapes.

I have to suppress an eyeroll. You know, even if she wasn't such a bitch to Ivy I think I still would've disliked her.

"Well for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan." I answer.

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Damon replies.

"Well you see that is a shame." I pause, throwing a dart directly in the center bullseye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena grumbles.

I take a menacing step forward, but Damon blocks my path. "Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart."

—————

"I think it's about time we had a drink, don't you?" I ask Damon, announcing my presence.

"I'd say we're overdue." Damon replies.

"Well, you've been so busy with all your plotting and scheming." I retort.

"You know me. Never miss a chance to plan an epic failure." Damon jokes.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. Who could have guessed your own brother would betray you?" I respond with a smirk.

"Well, I did have a front row seat when your sister lied to you." Damon shoots back.

"Yeah, well she's fickle that one. But I do happen to remember Ivy on that call. Would you like to confess to compelling her now or..."

"Guilty. But you know Ivy, she's a sweetheart. I'll probably be forgiven by the end of the week."

"I see." I pause, rubbing my face in an attempt to control my anger. "Ivy may forgive you, but she won't forget. With every betrayal you make against her, you chip away at the once happy friendship you shared. I wonder how many more times you can slip up before she finally has enough?"

"Let's get back to the subject at hand huh?" He tries to convey a nonchalant appearance, but I can see my words had an effect.

"Right. You say you have no idea of Rebekah's whereabouts?"

"That's the thing with younger siblings. You just never know what they're gonna do." He replies. "Drink?"

————

"Cheers mate!" I raise my glass.

"Down the hatch." Damon says before we both gulp down the drink.

"You know, we've actually got a lot in common, you and I." I say.