"Now, let's get back to business. Katerina, come here." Klaus orders, gesturing her over.

Katherine hesitantly walks over.

Klaus takes her arm and his eyes glow a bright yellow, while black veins spread under his eyes.

He sinks his sharp fangs into her wrist, causing my eyes to widen.

"Ahh, ahh. No, no, no, no!" Katherine whimpers, knowing the werewolf bite would kill her.

Klaus then bit his own wrist, forcing Katherine to drink his blood.

I look on in disbelief as Katherine's wound stitches itself back together, healing completely.

Klaus looks at a shocked Stefan. "You want your cure? There it is."

"Your blood is the cure." I state, smiling in fascination.

"Gotta love Mother Nature." Klaus smirks at me.

Klaus puts his hand on Stefan's shoulder before speaking. "Now...Let's talk, you and I."

—————

Klaus squeezes the blade of a knife tightly into his palm. I watch as blood pours from the cut, flowing into a vial.

"There it is. You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town." Klaus says to Stefan.

"I'm not like that anymore." Stefan responds.

"Well, that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wingman." Klaus states, starting to pour his blood down the sink.

"Wait." Stefan calls out, causing Klaus to stop pouring.

"Now that's more like it. I want you to join me for a drink." Klaus says as he throws him a blood bag on the counter.

Stefan takes it begrudgingly. Klaus watches while drinking his glass of blood. Stefan takes a small sip from the blood bag.

"Finish it. All of it. You do everything I say, and I save your brother. That's the deal." Klaus says.

Stefan gulps down the blood.

Klaus throws him another blood bag. "Again." He orders.

Stefan follows the directions, sipping from the bag.

—————

I look on in worry as Stefan sits on the floor surrounded by at least four empty blood bags.

I tried to go and comfort him when he finished the second one, but he told me to stay away, he didn't want to risk hurting me.

And by the way Klaus was on guard as soon as I stepped toward him, I don't think I would've been able to stay over there very long anyway.

I watch as Stefan finishes his fifth blood bag with a grunt.

He looks to Klaus, who's standing nearby.

"You're very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it." Klaus says as he throws another blood bag on the floor next to him.

"No more. Not until you give me the cure." Stefan says.

"Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, Stefan. You can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are, leave town with me, and save your brother's life." Klaus replies.

Klaus crouches down, picking up the blood bag and offering it to Stefan.

Stefan snatches it and drinks vigorously.

"That's the spirit." Klaus taunts.

He takes the vial with his blood and looks at Katherine. "Sweetheart..." he begins to compel her. "Take this over to Damon and come right back."

"You want me to leave?" Katherine asks, making my eyes widen.

Since she was on vervain, she didn't have to do anything he said except leave.

"No!" Stefan shouts

"Yes and if I were you..." Klaus starts, but before he could finish his sentence, Katherine grabs the vial and vamp-speeds out the door. "I'd hurry."

He sits down in a chair right next to me.

"She'll never take it to him." I tell him in a small voice.

Klaus cocks his head in a gesture of indifference. But I can still see a twinge of guilt in his eye.

Stefan looks down and whispers to himself. "She'll never take it to him."

—————

"Now, we'd better get packing." Klaus says, looking at Stefan and I.

Stefan looks at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, sharing Stefan's confusion.

"did I forget to mention? You're coming with us, love." He replies with a grin.

"No. The deal was to take me, leave Ivy out of this!" Stefan speaks angrily.

"There was no mention of Ivy in our deal. I held up my end, now you hold up yours." Klaus says.

"Don't do this. She has nothing to do with this!"

"You're right, I'll leave it up to her. Ivy, love, would you like to stay here in mystic falls or would you like to come with me and be a comfort to your friend Stefan here?" He lays out my options.

I know I can't leave Stefan alone all summer, and it's better than being with my dad the whole time, so my decision comes quickly.

"I'll go."

"Fantastic." Klaus says with the biggest smile I'd ever seen gracing his face. I can't help as a small smile rests on my lips.

Here we go...

—————