Dance until you drop

Start from the beginning

"Yes." She grunts.

He strokes her face, causing her to flinch.

"Oh, so jumpy." Klaus says, amused.

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything I know." Katherine pleads.

" You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me" Klaus compels her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger." Katherine answers numbly.

"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore." Klaus questions.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." She explains.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that."

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." Katherine begs.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He says before taking a single- blade pocketknife from his pocket. He opens it, and holds it out to Katherine.

"I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself." Klaus compels.

Katherine follows the instruction as she takes the knife and stabs her thigh.

"Now take it out." He orders.

She takes it out, watching as her wound heals itself.

"Now, while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."

"Where are you going?" Katherine asks.

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger." He kisses her on her forehead.

"Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning. Again."

With that, Klaus walks out the door, leaving Katherine to continue thrusting the blade in and out of her thigh painfully.

————
Klaus's pov
————

I walk into the classroom, taking in the scenery of students as I walk over to the chalkboard.

"Hello class. What are we learning today?" I question, legitimately not knowing the answer.

"With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week." A random girl answers.

"Right. The sixties." I start, but trail off as my eyes take in the sight of Elena. She looks exactly like Katherine.

"The uh, ahem..." I pause, writing it out on the board. "The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate." I try to recall.

"Watergate was the seventies Ric." I hear a melodic voice correct.

I spin around to look at the most beautiful creature I'd ever laid eyes on.

I've come across a lot of women in my lifetime, but none of their beauty could hold a candle to hers.

There was an undeniable sense of content as I stood in her presence and I felt a wave of joy wash over me as I realize who I had found.

She seems to notice the eyes of her classmates on her. I try to fight a smile as her cheeks turn a light rose.

"I mean, Mr. Saltzman." She corrects herself with an angelic giggle.