"You're not gonna die." I say gently, while pulling the blanket over her.

"Such a human thing to say."

I see Elena glancing around at all of Damon's things.

"You've never been in Damon's room before, have you?" Rose questions.

"You've never been in here?" I question also, having a hard time believing she's never even seen the room before.

"Have you?" Elena asks with malice.

"Yeah."

"Why were you in Damon's room?" She questions accusingly.

"Uh, cause he's my best friend?"

She ignores me and picks up Damon's copy of gone with the wind.

"Not what you expected?" Rose questions.

"It's just a room with a bed. Maybe I expected there to be silk sheets."

We all smile at the comment.

"You're lucky, you know. No one's ever loved me the way you're loved." Rose confesses. Her comment directed to Elena.

"I doubt that." Elena responds.

"Trevor was my best friend. Nothing more. I spent all those years on the run from Elijah. I just never thought it was a good idea to set up roots. The whole idea of family is not exactly compatible with being a vampire. Why are you so eager to give up?"

Though our situations are very different, I relate to Rose. No one has ever shown interest in me. Not even Matt or Tyler. Hell they don't even want to be my friends.

I just don't see anyone wanting to be with me anytime soon.

"I'm not giving up on anything. Here" Elena replies, handing her a glass of blood.

"What do you call this deal with Elijah?" Rose asks.

I feel a pang of hurt in my heart, thinking of how Elena didn't care if I was protected or not.

"I call it my best option." Elena responds.

"It's your easiest option." Rose states.

"That's not fair." Elena defends her decision.

"Do you really think that your witch friend destroyed the moonstone?"

My eyes snap to Rose. Why would she think Bonnie's spell didn't work?

"I spoke with Bonnie. I know that she had the help of another witch; unless you mean it's Elijah's witch, so no, I don't." Elena replies.

"You really are determined to die, aren't you? At least I ran, you're not even trying." Rose states, before her eyes droop with exhaustion.

"I'm so tired." She says, her voice getting quieter.

Elena and I both move to leave the room before we hear her talking in her sleep.

"No, stop, wait. Tell them to prepare the horses."

"It's ok Rose. Just get some sleep. You'll feel better when you wake up." I say gently.

"Trevor, don't be so stupid. You'll never make it there before the sun." She mumbles.

"Elena, Ivy, I need more blood." She shoots up into a sitting position, clearly in pain.

"Yeah, of course, here." I rush to give her the glass but as soon as she sips it she immediately throws it up.

"It's okay, everything's gonna be alright." I try to console her.