Baby's first kidnapping

Start from the beginning

"Look it's not too late. We can leave it here. We dont have to go through with this."

"I'm sick of running!"

"Yeah? Well running keeps us from dying."

"Elijah's old school, if he accepts our deal we're free."

At that moment Elena takes a small step causing the floorboard to creak.

"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" The woman says harshly.

"Who's Elijah?" Elena questions. "He's your worst nightmare."

—————

Elena drags me to a room where the lady who kidnapped us is standing alone.

"No! Elena please!" I whisper shout.

"Look, you'll be fine ok? Just stand behind me or something." She suggests.

I whine before clutching her hand and doing exactly as she said.

"Why are we here?" Elena asks the woman.

"You keep asking me these questions like I'm going to answer them."

"Why won't you?" She tries again.

"There's another one."

"You heard the lovely lady. Why don't we just leave her alone and go sit on that beautiful couch, huh?" I attempt to take Elena out of the room.

The woman smirks as Elena yanks me back to my spot.

"You got us, ok? It's not like we can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell us what you want with us."

"I personally want nothing. And she's here by accident." She states pointing at me. "I'm just a delivery service."

"Delivery to who?" Elena questions.

"Ooh is it Elijah?" I ask before promptly smacking a hand over my mouth. I often speak before thinking.

"Two points to the eavesdropper." The woman says.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena asks even more questions.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals."

"What do you mean the originals?"

"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history?"

"You know Stefan and Damon?" I ask, curiosity getting the best of me.

"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though but I digress."

I simply nod and go back to looking at my feet.

"Who are the originals?" Elena asks again.

"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired, we want it over. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess." The lady says, not answering the question.

"But why me?"

"Because you're a Petrova Doppelgänger. You're the key to breaking the curse."

"The curse? The sun and the moon curse?" Elena questions.

"Oh, you do know your history."

"What do you mean I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse."

"No, the moonstone is what binds the curse. The sacrifice is what breaks it."

"The sacrifice?" I ask worriedly.