1

Y/N's POV:
It's been a whole day of journey and I was feeling so tired but was excited to meet my senior and bestie Shahneel Gill. We met in London and became the best friends for life. Shahneel was very ambitious, sweet and sometimes crazy girl we were studying in the same university and Shahneel was my super senior. But at the workshops and the other sports activities in university we became the bffs and it was even hard to say goodbye to her when she finished her education and I was still studying there. But finally after 2 years I'm gonna meet my bestie today and today is the day she is gonna tell her parents about her boyfriend. We both are Indian so I was coming back to home but Shahneel Di invited me over to her house first so I'm directly visiting my bff from airport. Once I landed and got out of the airport I called Shahneel to send me the location and told her that I'll be there in half an hour. And finally I reached her home and got my luggage and knocked on her door.

Shahneel's POV:
The bell rang and I opened the door and was so excited to see my bestie and as soon as I opened the door she just jumped and hugged me so tightly like we haven't met in ages. "Finally it's so nice to meet you again Di" Y/N said. "Same here darling " I replied and got her inside my house. It was very special day and so I was very happy to meet her the same day. My parents weren't home but I called my younger brother to introduce her. "Shubh, she is here come down now what on earth are you doing in the balcony ???" I shouted.

Shubman's POV:
I was seating in my porch swing when I heard the taxi noise near my house gate. I looked at the gate and a girl came in with luggage. She was wearing a simple jeans and tee but yet she was looking so cute in open hair and sunglasses. She came in and rang the bell and Di opened and welcomed her and called me from downstairs. I went down and Di introduced me with her "Shubh this is Y/N, and this is my baby brother Shubman but we call him Shubh". She smiled and shakes my hand saying "Hi Shubman Di was always telling me about you and the uncle-aunty it's nice to see you and btw your performance in last series was truly amazing." I said "Hey it's nice meeting you too. Di told me about you guys all the time and thanks for the kind words. You do like watching cricket?" And Di smiled and said " like ? She is totally head over heels in cricket and even she plays cricket too and that to with university boys team and although she is unstoppable in sports" and she was like "cmon Di I'm not that great sports player of anything it's just that it makes me happy to play and btw if I'm playing the cricket or basketball or anything it makes me feel comfortable to deal with any situations you know. It's just like little distraction from all the problems" as she was saying this I oddly found it so diffrent and agreed to her that she is right. Finally after a little chitchat I showed her the room she is staying in and took her luggage to her room. After showing her the room I was back in my room and I felt I was falling for her from the moment I saw her.