Don't do it without a condom!

Start from the beginning

It's Mikky's car. Then I see her waving from the steering wheel. I say goodbye to Rickey quickly and run over to it. 'What are you doing here?' I ask. Mikky smiles. 'Get in! We're going to watch the training.' she says. 'The what?' I ask. 'Just get in.' Mikky says.

I quickly sit next to her in the car in the cool air of the air conditioning.
'So what are we going to do?' I ask. 'We're going to watch the training.' Mikky says.
'No.' I say. Mikky looks at me uncomprehendingly. 'Why not?' she asks. 'Because I look like this.' I say and I point to my outfit.

My outfit:

Mikky rolls her eyes

Mikky rolls her eyes. 'Shut up your outfit is cute.' she says and she starts driving. 'Mikky I'm not going I woke up at 6AM, I haven't done my make-up and I'm wearing something that looks like a pajama with shoes.' I say. Mikky keeps driving and completely ignores me. 'You look the same as always.'
'Thanks.' I say sarcastically.
'No! I mean that you look great, just wear my sunglasses if it bothers you.' she says and she hands me her glasses. 'No thanks.' I say. Mikky laughs.

My outfit could've been worse, but it smells and I'm way too tired to socialize with anyone right now, however, Mikky looks like a freaking model. AND I AM THE MODEL OF THE TWO OF US.

When we arrive at Camp Nou I try one more time: 'We could also grab some Starbucks.' I say. I know I'm hitting a weak spot because Mikky is addicted to coffee and she adores Starbucks, but she shakes her head.

Together we walk from the car to the large entrance of Camp Nou. Inside Mikky walks up to a woman and shows something on her phone, the woman just nods and then walks with us to the elevator. I quietly follow the two. The woman takes out an elevator key from under her jacket and holds it against the elevator buttons. Then the elevator doors pop open and she smiles kindly. 'Thank you.' says Mikky and then we walk inside. 

'What did you show?' I asked Mikky. 'Proof that I can enter.' she says. 'That's what you get when you're in a relationship with one of the guys.' she says. I nod. The elevator goes up at a rapid pace and for a moment I think my muesli bar from this morning will soon be on the floor, but then we're there. 'Where are we going?' I ask Mikky. 'We'll go to one of the front rows.' Mikky answers and without any warning, she pulls me through the hall. We walk through several corridors and then I finally see the entrance to the stadium. We walk without a few queues or other people to the very front row of the stadium. I've never seen it so empty here. 

Then I see the guys, they all run around the field doing different exercises. Xavi stands on the side of the field and waves to Mikky. Mikky waves back happily and then she sits down next to me.

'Nice right?' she says. I sigh. I have to admit the weather is very beautiful and sitting here is better than at home but it would have been a lot nicer if I hadn't looked like I had just risen from the dead. Mikky chuckles. 'Listen this is the perfect test. That way you can see something VERY important.' she says mysteriously.